Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi F, just wanted to say I appreciate how much effort you put into the forums as a whole. Great insights into your journey & thought process.

I see you have put a few backs up, but most people on here at T2W who have a brain can work out for themselves if they agree with your point of view or not, but I think it should be noted that you do put the time & effort in. It encourages debate.

I do put my small contributions here & there, mostly for the new guys starting out, or who may be at my stage (just about 4 years part time) but the forums seem to be a real time zapper.

I don't do fx (Dax for me) but just wanted to say thanks for your posts on the various other threads.

Good luck today

Hi F, just wanted to say I appreciate how much effort you put into the forums as a whole. Great insights into your journey & thought process.

I see you have put a few backs up, but most people on here at T2W who have a brain can work out for themselves if they agree with your point of view or not, but I think it should be noted that you do put the time & effort in. It encourages debate.

I do put my small contributions here & there, mostly for the new guys starting out, or who may be at my stage (just about 4 years part time) but the forums seem to be a real time zapper.

I don't do fx (Dax for me) but just wanted to say thanks for your posts on the various other threads.

Good luck today

Thank you tokyo joe

I enjoy posting on my thread - and even if I did not do it on this forum would do it elsewhere - or even just for my own use.

Its does actually help me as well - as I jot down levels and comments on how I see things at certain times of the day.

I need a certain amount of pressure to perform well and trading is so boring - even intraday thats it good to have interaction.

I dont really want to get up other members backs - but I dont have any time for the actual industry and all the false info and deceit they put out to the retail traders etc etc

I just hope I can show any new trader that after time and commitment and lots of hard work over the years - it can pay off - and you can make good monies on an ongoing basis - far more than the Industry want you to know about

GL on your journey and hope you carry on well with your own trading etc - and if you ever come over to FX - then I can help you for sure

Cheers and all the best

Regards

F

GU

9 00 am

We have red news on it in 30 mins at 9 30 am

As been falling down to 5515/ 16 area last 4 hours or so

Now a scalp buy at 5518 - but needs over 28 and 32 to stay with it - and under 5513 and 10 would be scalp selling

9 29 AM

Finally made 30 - and i am out scalp buy for news

9 31 am

news looks a damp squid - no real effect - just a 7 pip spike down and now trying to rise again

A red herring for now - whether we see the moves we want over next 6 mins or so - well lets see

Ucad been falling after 9 21 am and 9 30 am

Really need under 2400 to stay with any scalp sells though and price atm at 24 07

Hi Fugazsy

Thanks again for your support re Tim etc

Actaully - I get on fine with him and i dont blame him keeping me in order at times - i need to remember everyone has an opinion - and so respect if a member does not want me to comment etc - well i will oblige etc

Hope you are having a good session

Been some nice moves on EU after 7 20 am UK time to 9 00 am or so

Have a good day

F

AU

9 42 am

New morning high again at 7895

We do need over 7900 and 7903 as already mentioned to stay with scalp buys above 80 now

10 02 am

After 9 51 am and this TW - it all kicked off again

AU now at 7909 and EU - a big mover up at 1380 and GU slow still up at 5534

i will post my UCad chart next I think - as one UJ and AU

Give me a few minutes and will add it here with main KT's on it

185924d1424945774-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ucad-260215.png

Attachments

• UCad - 260215.png
    UCad - 260215.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 361
Ucad

30 min rule on interim highs and lows comimg into play

unless we make under 2390 in next 6 mins - I will exit my 30% stake - as then it favours a scalp buy rather than holding sells next 30 min

EU interim high at 1380 now also not breached in 30 mins - so price favours lower in next 30 mins - in theory.

That would make sense with Ucad as well as opposite correlated

10 38 am

With Ucad trying to rise and EU over 30 mins as well as AU - you would expect larger pullbacks on the AU

market is so slow still - so I hope we dont get a BTTZ area - ie neither interim highs or lows breached within 30 mins - thats' then very boring and a difficult area to trade - other than just small scalps

Will check back after 11 00 am

Keep an eye on next 2 mins and 10 51am now for any changes

Hi Fugazsy

Thanks again for your support re Tim etc

Actaully - I get on fine with him and i dont blame him keeping me in order at times - i need to remember everyone has an opinion - and so respect if a member does not want me to comment etc - well i will oblige etc

Hope you are having a good session

Been some nice moves on EU after 7 20 am UK time to 9 00 am or so

Have a good day

F

F

made my 1%.....the way down and a bit the way up.....we are in large swing range........

Yes....we are all different and we all need to respect each other in our differences and point of view if we want to grow as a community....I think that was the point I was trying to make......Yes Tim is good.

If someone is happy to make 15% a year, well I respect that, but I make it in 2 weeks......and when I am lucky I will in one. Do I risk much for my gains? No. Because I know what I am doing. Atm I am risking 1% per trade, I take 1 to 4 trades per day and I had not any losing days for ages and the last one was just half of what I make for average every day...... my goal is to get to 2-3% risk per trade, there I will settle.....

done for the day...

Ucad

30 min rule on interim highs and lows comimg into play

unless we make under 2390 in next 6 mins - I will exit my 30% stake - as then it favours a scalp buy rather than holding sells next 30 min

UCad

11 01 am

Now risen to 2419 from 2388 and 90 area

Ideally want to sell under 2425 /30 if it lined up OK

EU

10 20 am

its got two prices to bounce up again now

either around 1360 or 1354/56

Under both - then still a scalp sell

EU interim high at 1380 now also not breached in 30 mins - so price favours lower in next 30 mins - in theory.

That would make sense with Ucad as well as opposite correlated

11 04 AM#

EU

Now down at 1353 area and one I will look for scalp buys - if we stay above 48/50

Status
Not open for further replies.