Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM guys...

i like broken TL then revisiting S/D zones...to catch fall or rise, right at breaking TL is an art of itself,many fakes & attempts. soon i ll be putting these into work. TW's work sometimes like freaks, i need to implement them into my scheme to fit in...
spring brake as well here for me with nephews.
enjoy yr trading and good luck that u always have.
so long

Attachments

• eau tl.jpg
    eau tl.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 65
GM guys...

i like broken TL then revisiting S/D zones...to catch fall or rise, right at breaking TL is an art of itself,many fakes & attempts. soon i ll be putting these into work. TW's work sometimes like freaks, i need to implement them into my scheme to fit in...
spring brake as well here for me with nephews.
enjoy yr trading and good luck that u always have.
so long

Morning PP

I hope I have been of assistance on your trading journey

Enjoy your time with your nephews and Keep at it - you are getting there

(y)

Regards

F

EU

7 39 am

Interim supports from 1345 to 52 - so maybe we might be able to scalp buy if we dont breach under

EU

8 15 am

48 and 50 were the buy area

So far price made 1363 and pullbacks staying above 53 / 55 area are still in scalp buy mode - but we do need over 70 and 75 to stay with move ongoing

Whilst the UCad as been falling - check out AU

Lovely 40 pip rise after 7 51 am and 8 00 am

Shame - missed most of it

Must post a chart - as lovely set up as well

AU - 26th February after Opens

AU - 1 Min LR Chart with nice move up shown by LRs and TW's after 7 30 am

185920d1424939015-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-au-260215.png

Attachments

• AU - 260215.png
    AU - 260215.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 368
yes FM ,,that UJ was a beauty...where is the yellow check mark i tried to enter,,platform was messing up on me a tad by my fault,,,,however, even with mt TL+ pulll back to S/D could be awesome trade,,nuf yupping on hindsight ,,next time...
just about to leave.
happy trading

Attachments

• uj breake.jpg
    uj breake.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 66
Last 90 mins as been hectic

I just hope we all made some good green positive pips off at least one pair - and if you made some off a few pairs - even better

Going to have a quick break

Back before 9 00 am

Stay Focused

F

8 51 am

Time to look at this new TW

For EU we do need under 1346 and 40 to stay with Scalp sell of last 20 mins or so from 1366 area

UJ

8 53 am

118 68 to 72 is all interim support area now

We need to see under 65 and 60 to be scalp selling more or taking any new scalp sells

For me above 70 is a scalp buy - BUT would exit if we cannot make over 81 in next 6 -10 mins

GU

9 00 am

We have red news on it in 30 mins at 9 30 am

As been falling down to 5515/ 16 area last 4 hours or so

Now a scalp buy at 5518 - but needs over 28 and 32 to stay with it - and under 5513 and 10 would be scalp selling

So far this hour as been boring - Ok only just 10 mins into it - but all's slowed down

Maybe that's understandable after previous 2 hrs of action

Status
Not open for further replies.