Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
the usdchf buy has been the most recent trade on the 1 mins .........

jees if only it was this easy all the time .......7.06 shown was far to early to call it unless you were really batting off the lows as F can do ...............

just out of interest ...........F .......if you had been on uchf would you have liked that one ?

N

I will have a look at UChf now you have pointed it out and come back to you in a few mins

Morning N

Missing the LO again this morning - but hope to be around for it tomorrow morning

I hope you have found this week good - I thought after FOMC news last night it changed things again - showing you either trade longer term with big stops and look for days and weeks etc for your targets - or treat ever hour of your trading session - as you own trading day and keep those stops - super tight.

In fact if you get hit 3 times with a 2 pip stop - and then on the third attempt you make 13 pips - you have a RR of 2 and profit and a miserable win ratio of only 33% - but you are still in Profit

Timing is crucial - but I am sure you have got that sussed now Neil

Have a good day

Regards

F

thanks F ..................interestingly I was arguing with someone yesterday on how you can compare long term trading with scalping........

no comparison.................its the (reasonable) / high volume of trades possible on scalping that brings the profits..........

N

I will have a look at UChf now you have pointed it out and come back to you in a few mins

Actually 7 00 am was my set up at 9412 - confirmed at 7 09 am - end of TW at 9416 and exit at new half hr TW at 7 21 / 22 at 9432

I will try and post that chart later on - when I am back

It was a super set up on my system

Blooming well missed it as well as not been bothering with any swissy pairs this month

(y)

Not back now until after 9 15 am or so

GL

Actually 7 00 am was my set up at 9412 - confirmed at 7 09 am - end of TW at 9416 and exit at new half hr TW at 7 21 / 22 at 9432

I will try and post that chart later on - when I am back

It was a super set up on my system

Blooming well missed it as well as not been bothering with any swissy pairs this month

(y)

Not back now until after 9 15 am or so

GL

wow ...........7am is mind boggling ......that's so early dude as a heads up (y)

uchf has had another nice run up but I was focussed on aussie and cad ...........

well the usd has had 2 nice bull cycles in last 70-80 mins

if you go with the flow looking to buy usd against other currencies then the scalping risk reduces dramatically

N

Attachments

• buys usd.JPG
    buys usd.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 70
as I leave usd is folding ................ok all gotta scoot .............been fun

N

EU and EJ both bullish after 8 00 am and LO

Both can be looked again for more scalp buys if pullbacks stay above 1425 / 30 on EU and above 135 65 /70 on EJ

9 35 am

Even though the Europeans have risen - the UJ and UCad have not been falling much

Interesting as some decoupling been taking place.

Need to see why GU is staying its in range rather than trying above 5580 and 5600

Maybe some one does not want the GU at too high a price for now ?

GU

9 36 am

It as been a scalp sell from 9 09 am and 9 21 am so far dropping 14 pips

5538 to 41 is interim support - so will we get a bounce and a scalp buy next ??

UChf - set up from 7 00 am on buy

the usdchf buy has been the most recent trade on the 1 mins .........

jees if only it was this easy all the time .......7.06 shown was far to early to call it unless you were really batting off the lows as F can do ...............

just out of interest ...........F .......if you had been on uchf would you have liked that one ?

N

Hi N

Back to the UChf set up at 7 00 am and European Open

185614d1424339379-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-uchf-190215-am-scalp.png

There was a lot of clues for me on that pair - but such a shame as not been trading it during February.

1st Clue low at 6 01 /2 am at 9409

According to interim highs and lows rule on 30 mins - if not breached in 30 mins favours a carry on and then the levels can be breached after 60 mins.

At 7 02 am the low was not breached and the TW said scalp buy supported by hr change and also then my LRs going under.

By 7 05 am and 7 09 am we had a confirmation at 9412 to 16 - even with a 5 pip stop in 9412 we would have covered the previous low - but we never went under 9411 /12

The move last just over 14 mins - but 7 21 am was ok to come out at 9434 rather than top at 36 - so anything from say 18 to 22 pips gross or 17 to 21 pips net - so on a 5 pip stop a nice RR of 3 or 4 within 15 mins or so

See chart on my set up - with time and LR's with black one under for support at low

Attachments

• UChf - 190215 am scalp.png
    UChf - 190215 am scalp.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 497
Status
Not open for further replies.