Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
usd under bear pressure again ...................I m still ready to pile in again on any buy signals..usd low now holding for over 10 mins

jees that usd is weak still.....surprising me ....I saw the opportunities to buy usd from about 8.09 (an F number).....and only GU has had some legs ............so far

N

seen a new HH on usd ...............I am leaning harder now on bull usd

ok gotta scoot.............long hard road on that usd bull..........looking better now

Morning N

Had to do a college run / drop off - so missed the LO last 40 mins

Have a good day

Regards

F

and you fella ..................my wife thawed over the weekend re me returning to serious trading ...............I showed her a tax bill from last year that's just arrived............and she wants a new car :LOL:

work in progress all

N

8 50 am

i think the yen 2 crosses - UJ and EJ have been the nicest scalp pairs with good PA

GU - OK after 8 00 and 8 09 am - but not ideal PA

and you fella ..................my wife thawed over the weekend re me returning to serious trading ...............I showed her a tax bill from last year that's just arrived............and she wants a new car :LOL:

work in progress all

N

Well even I have rethought some of my strategy

Trying only $20k in an account rather than 50K + and going to start using 2 and 3% stake sizes rather than normal under 1 and 0 5% - same or less cash risk - and with my history I am confident I will not have over 7 consecutive losses - so my total exposure to any other black swan is $20k now ( guaranteed against negative balances ) and i can make that type of return in a good month OK

EU

8 58AM

We have supports on EU ( interim ) at 1337 and then 1320 area

We would need to see above 1365 and 70 to look at holding any scalp buys on longer as so far 59 /60 top and LH

Still a sell for now - but with 2 mins to hr change - that could change within next 2 + 9 mins = 11 min total

EU

9 02 am

Exactly at 9 00 anm and at 1338 - we had a bounce - so far worth 7 pips

Always be aware of hr and half hr changes

If you use a tick chart - and can scalp - you can catch 2- 5 pips with just a 2 or 3 pip stop

Hey F I was wondering man when you get time could you write a few more words the half hr and hr changes? Or have you posted such info before?

GU

9 20 am

After 8 00 am and 8 09 am - it was a nice scalp sell with a 35 + pip drop

From 9 09 am - we had the scalp buy from 5229 - but really bounces staying under 46 to 50 can be looked at scalp sells again

Trouble is watch 30 min rule of low

Status
Not open for further replies.