Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
doubt it. my longest set seem totally wrong, as do my middle set. im still battling with which of my fast lr to use, so basically now trading off my charts is negative ev

Hi Forex, sorry just came to the thread, what positions do you currently have open? Trying to follow your trades:) Ty!

Hi danxht

I am mainly a scalper - so most of my trades are from say 3 to 15 mins

If I see potential over 10 + pips I leave part stakes on ( 30% ) with stops in profit

I take 10 -20 trades over the session and will only leave 30% trades on over say 30 mins

I think you need to read some of the other info first on other threads etc

Also - ideally you need to be a scalper / short term intraday trader of at least intermediate level to follow how I trade etc - as not a normal pure scalper or a swing trader

I know it might mean a few hrs of reading etc - but my methods are complex and far from simple stuff etc etc

As of Now I am still selling the GU under 43 and out of all earlier 30% stake trades

Good Trading

Regards

F

so its a sell for GU? around 52 28?

How experienced are you at scalping ??- and remember all my entries are with 3-7 pip stops etc

5220 -22 is interim supports = so I would look at scalp buying if we dont make under 5218 and we are in a TW

Hi danxht

I am mainly a scalper - so most of my trades are from say 3 to 15 mins

If I see potential over 10 + pips I leave part stakes on ( 30% ) with stops in profit

I take 10 -20 trades over the session and will only leave 30% trades on over say 30 mins

I think you need to read some of the other info first on other threads etc

Also - ideally you need to be a scalper / short term intraday trader of at least intermediate level to follow how I trade etc - as not a normal pure scalper or a swing trader

I know it might mean a few hrs of reading etc - but my methods are complex and far from simple stuff etc etc

As of Now I am still selling the GU under 43 and out of all earlier 30% stake trades

Good Trading

Regards

F

No worries will check out the other threads for more info

Ty~!

10 10 am

Think its time for an update on main pairs etc

EU

1360 -65 supports - and in a range until we make either over 1400 or under 1350

Scalp wise above 70 on pullbacks still favours up again

GU- Still not made another high over 5243 - but similar not gone under 25 and 20

So in a BTTZ for now

Ej

ABOVE 133 25 / 30 is a session bull price structure

double top around 133 70 area - so really need above 75 and 80 to hold scalp buys on and then below 133 00 and 132 75 /80 supports if we fall under say 133 25

UJ

Going nowhere atm and still in a BTTZ area

Ucad - down at 2512 after a 2565 LH - no longer in it on 30% sell stake

This could be the boring period

We have red GU news at Midday and more red news at 1 30 pm - so really all we can do is see if 10 30 am / 11 - 11 30 am TW's have any nice set ups for scalps

If not will sit on hands ;-)

Forgot the AU

Its been in a bullish price structure all morning above 7770 area

High so far 7816 - but pullbacks need to stay above 7793 /5 for more try up

Latest LR set up on my charts -

Scalping - 3 quick Lrs - lowest setting 9 - highest 27 - mid 14 -17

Mid scalp/ swing Lrs - lowest 39 - highest 75 - mid 50/53

Longer term - 3 Lrs - from 110 to 240 -300 to 500 ( I have 4 lrs on my charts atm )

I recalibre them at least once a week - and fine tune as required - but not by lots - only a slight on scalp ones - but on longe Lrs can try up to another 50 on settings - ie 350 or a 550

You then check them on 3 different pairs to see if the are matching the PA in normal times - not in BTTZ times

Hope that helps MM

GU

10 35 am

Breeched above 5243 and now testing 50 /55

Not been as strong as EU - although that pair is manpulated more

EJ

10 38 am

We made above 134 75 and 80 after 10 21 am - and then peaked at 134 13

That was the lull before the storm in last 30 mins

Ideally we need to stay above 133 89 to scalp buy more

GU

10 35 am

Breeched above 5243 and now testing 50 /55

Not been as strong as EU - although that pair is manpulated more

GU

We have the interest rate news in about 90 mins - so maybe thats the markets excuse of playing with GU this morning

Another high and then 10 35 am - a 20 pip fall - cruel - caught me out for 6 pips

UJ

MM - I dont know if you are still with this pair

Not my favourite - its breached above DT at 36 /37 - but only made 43 - ie say 8 pips - whilst we have EJ and EU bombing up 50+ pips in similar time span

10 48 am

EU trying 1455 atm

Been only on 30% stake above 25 - so ideally want a pullback to look for a scalp buy lower

I've got time so I'm going to follow this thread for a while. First question, Is Linear Agression an indicator? If it is then I don't seem to have it on my Ayondo trade hub. Balls.

Get the feeling 1450 -55 is a R area on the EU now at 10 51 am##

its still scalp bullish above 36 - but if you dont want to scalp sell quickly then see if we stay above 1410 for another buy

I've got time so I'm going to follow this thread for a while. First question, Is Linear Agression an indicator? If it is then I don't seem to have it on my Ayondo trade hub. Balls.

Hiya MA

LOL

Try FXPro or Dukascopy - or any broker with a linear regression indicator

I have not got a clue if Oanda do it - maybe some other traders can tell us of brokers with LR indicators etc

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.