Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
26 mins of bear on the usd ..........its really really timed out now for me ...........

Last 40 mins or so as been what I call a BTTZ - area - ie the Bermuda Triangle - tease or trick zone - just to take traders money off them

Not easy unless you have a great scalp set up etc

ok closing all out for a handful ...........got to make some calls to agencies ..........sigh

later - I enjoyed that (y)

N

Last 40 mins or so as been what I call a BTTZ - area - ie the Bermuda Triangle - tease or trick zone - just to take traders money off them

Not easy unless you have a great scalp set up etc

yep ..............it was really really fast and whippy........NU was a sononvabitch (y)

I am looking forward to a cuppa and a few biscuits - but dont want to put one on until we get a break

EU now at 1438/ 39 and dead in middle of the tease zone

GU

3 00 pm

Looks a slightly different PS to EU and more likely to fall now if 90 and 85 goes

We need back over 5106 and 09 to be holding scalp buys on for a try higher

From 45 mins ago comment on GU

We fell after 3 02 pm but from 5109 area - and now we have finally gone under 90 and 85 down to 82

For now bounces staying under 94 are sells again

EU

3 47

Was another scalp buy from 3 45 pm and 1432 - the fact its outside normal TW shows extra manipulation going on

We are still in the BTTZ area on the EU and need a proper break one way or another

From 45 mins ago comment on GU

We fell after 3 02 pm but from 5109 area - and now we have finally gone under 90 and 85 down to 82

For now bounces staying under 94 are sells again

Not been able to sell GU again as price did not stop under 94

Its joined the EU and trying to rise up again atm

EU

3 47

Was another scalp buy from 3 45 pm and 1432 - the fact its outside normal TW shows extra manipulation going on

We are still in the BTTZ area on the EU and need a proper break one way or another

I have dropped to 30% stake on scalp buy on EU and placed stop in profit now at 1440

Just need above 51 and 55 now and then would exit

Trouble is got a school run in 15 mins

See you later

Not been able to sell GU again as price did not stop under 94

Its joined the EU and trying to rise up again atm

GU -3 51 pm and above 94 was a scalp buy

Going out soon - so taken all off at 5116 - as that could be a double top area

If I am wrong - no problem - cannot get it correct all the while

Stay focused as GU and EU still might try higher

GL

See you later

4 43 pm

Just back off a school pick up

Was not here to catch EU high at exactly 4 30 pm at 1490/ 91

Now we have supports at 1445 -50 and then 55 to 60 - so would expect any pullbacks to stay above there

You get the feeling 1490 might be it for today - as LC and normally late US afternoon - market slows down etc

However if there are loads of bear stops at 1500 to 1530 you would expect some players to chase them next

i got the feeling the range now might be 1430 to 1500 - let hope it is - plenty to play in

GU

4 50 pm

Made 5150 and now as supports at 5115 to 5120 area

Still session bullish above there - need to drop under 5080 to be turning into a down mode more

4 56 pm

EU

Now down at 1455 - important area

Still looks as though it want lower with next supports at 50 then 45 and hr change 3-4 mins away

5 15 pm

Just checking out a few pairs as finished for the day now

Noticed UCad as dropped over 200 pips today and EU been up 160 pips from low - shows some great volumes going through the market

We have NFP on Friday so cannot imagine next 2 days being like yesterday and today - but - you never really know - anything can happen in this game - and normally does

Will have a quick look later on

Hope you have made some more great pips today again

Regards

F

Wednesday 4th February 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

A busy week so far and today we have some more red news announcements for the UK Pound and also the US and Canadian Dollar

We saw big movements again yesterday with both the EU and UCad moving 200+ pips in opposite directions - and we have still got the NFP announcement to come on Friday

Normal stuff today

I will do my brief reviews and updates on the pairs I plan to intraday trade on this thread and use my Devil in the Detail thread for chart examples and more on the 30% trades that I leave on from scalps - as well as more theory and tips etc

All questions welcome - although I notice I have a few to answer with regards my chart set up on the Intraday trading for consistent profits thread

I will get around to them later today

Have a good day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.