Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news at 1 30 pm in approx 10 mins is minor on Cad

Can EU make above 1410 and GU over 5120 ??

Would prefer to be out for 1 30 pm - but dont mind on 30% stakes

Nice call, arrowed my entry entry, 5 min chart shown, dotted line is 30 Min Direction.

Different systems matey, looks like the same outcome, good trading.

I really think its your experience over many years that helps you feel comfortable with your method - that is a good one and must give you over 70% win ratios in really most market conditions - day in day out.

I still have not got the balls to try over 20 and 25 lots again ( with my own money) but can treat my live account like a demo whilst playing with under 5 lot stakes - as comfortable with losses under 7 pips and of course I love testing to see whether I can still improve my own set up

Good Trading

F

Off for a bite to eat now back after 2 00 pm

I still have not got the balls to try over 20 and 25 lots again

Off for a bite to eat now back after 2 00 pm

IMO, common sense must prevail, I have traded upto 15 lots, but now I trade no where near that level, mega pots of cash is not my desire, a decent income, earned easily with little stress or hassle suits me fine. Life has being good for me and I wouldn't take any risks which may possible affect that. :)

IMO, common sense must prevail, I have traded upto 15 lots, but now I trade no where near that level, mega pots of cash is not my desire, a decent income, earned easily with little stress or hassle suits me fine. Life has being good for me and I wouldn't take any risks which may possible affect that. :)

I think if I was 15 -20 yrs younger - I would be pushing myself more - but now even though I am a fit old geezer at 61 - I just dont want the palpitations and the stress etc etc. In fact even on just 20 pips a day on 4 lots average - I can earn more than I did per month than I was on at Director level in a couple of large International businesses - and work a lot less hours.

Yes there is uncertainty etc etc - but that's in all walks of life really - and I think you are correct - its not worth taking massive risks or going out your comfort zones just for the sake of greed and a bigger bank/ asset balance - and then not being able to enjoy it.

Full time is over for me within next 2 years - I hope ;-)

Ok back to trading

EU

2 07 PM

Notice its made 1450 now - that was Fugaszy target last week or so if I remember correctly.

its a scalp sell under 46 for now but above 1429 and then 1415 still is in a bullish price structure - so I hope to buy again

2 14 pm

GU

we need to stay above 5090 to have another chance above 5118 and 20 +

Left my 1 x30% stop in profit were it was - but hope to move it up in next 30 mins

EU

2 07 PM

Notice its made 1450 now - that was Fugaszy target last week or so if I remember correctly.

its a scalp sell under 46 for now but above 1429 and then 1415 still is in a bullish price structure - so I hope to buy again

EU - 2 16 pm

1425 the interim low atm - 26 was a scalp buy - but needs above 37 to hold on

Under 22 scalp sell again with more supports around 1415/17

2 27pm

UCad

Noticed still been very active last 3 hrs - I came out sell at 2541. It then went up over 50 pips and then dropped 90 pips down to 2501 - suitably designed to stop hunt bears etc

2 00 pm - was a scalp buy from 2510 and confirmed above 2517 at 2 09 pm

2560 will be now a R area

Dinos, careful man, soon the naabs will stop believing F is a fraud :D

I'm happy to keep an open mind, all I asked as a newbie to the forum was for him to prove it, which he seemed like he almost went out of his way to not do, even to the forum's regulars.

I'm an intermediate and I have my own methods, I do pop in sometimes to see if I can learn anything from his calls, but it's hard to see through the mud. Thanks Dinos for your inputs.

TBH, I'd be surprised if FoMo was some broke kid pretending he's a big-shot, waking up at 6am and posting every 5 mins throughout the day on a trading forum. I'm sure he's at least somewhat successful. I registered on this forum to learn and improve my trading, he just makes it more cloudy than it needs to be. Maybe if I get time I'll sit down and give him a real shot, if people like Dinos can corroborate what FoMo doesn't lol.

I've got nothing against you Fomo, don't take my comments as me hating or trolling.

2 27pm

UCad

Noticed still been very active last 3 hrs - I came out sell at 2541. It then went up over 50 pips and then dropped 90 pips down to 2501 - suitably designed to stop hunt bears etc

2 00 pm - was a scalp buy from 2510 and confirmed above 2517 at 2 09 pm

2560 will be now a R area

UCad

2 34pm

looks as though it cannot make over 2550 never mind reaching 2560

If we make a LH under 45 then scalp sell and hold on under 27 and 23

We do need back over over 45 and 50 to test 2560 R

10 mins to spare .........going to call a couple .........watching EU sells

2 43pm

Lot of teasing going on - market trying to get intraday traders into wrong trades

Best to wait until next TW as 3 00 pm to 4 30 pm is normally a busy time

EU

2 51 PM

Now 1425-30 is a new interim support area

We really can only sell under say 17 and 12 now - although scalp sell under 1450 still might be on - but only for say 15 -20 pips

GU

3 00 pm

Looks a slightly different PS to EU and more likely to fall now if 90 and 85 goes

We need back over 5106 and 09 to be holding scalp buys on for a try higher

Status
Not open for further replies.