Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 33 pm

3 21 pm and 3 30 pm did offer some scalp buy opportunities on EU

Not chasing every scalp though - as getting near end of my trading day and mind not so focused

In fact time for a cup of tea I reckon - and then see if anything looks interesting before LC etc

4 21 pm

OK - did not say anything on EU and GU with regards to 3 51 pm 4 00 pm and 4 09pm

Anyone using TW'S and I Min LR chart would have seen sell opportunities at each key time

GU was the better moving pair - nearly a 60 pip drop from 3 51 pm

As before supports from 5000 to 5010 area.

Finishing now for the day

A really great Monday - I hope you have all done OK

Regards

F

Hi guys - back now with 2 fillings - lucky I suppose ;-(

Hiya Fugazsy - EU was not that easy - but GU was after 7 am UK time and also EJ been good

Dinos - i reckon on GU - we have some supports from 5005 to 10 keeping us from falling further

For me from 11 39 am - 5010 ( I was not here then ) it was a scalp buy again but without going over 5040 - I cannot look at holding buys on again

Hi F

In hindsight I think it was not difficult, I was reading wrongly, I was also fine tuning some ideas and that makes the acting process a bit more less fluid. It should be better in my next session.

Having not a losing day is a winning day for me.:)

Tuesday 3rd February 2015 - Approx 7 00 am UK

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

More red News this morning on the EU at 8 00 am and LO and then on the UK Pound at 9 30 am. Also noticed the impact of the news in the night on the Aussie Dollar - Price on the AU down to 7650 area - over a 150 pip drop.

For me it was a very busy Monday yesterday - lets hope we see similar this morning

I will be covering the normal quick reviews and levels etc on the main pairs I trade on this thread - and then also be posting some charts on pairs that I have any 30% stakes on etc in the trading journal

All FX Intraday questions etc welcome

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

7 12 am

Stuck in a tight range atm between 1320 and 1360 area - with price structure fairly flat

From 6 30 am TW we have had a scalp buy from 1326 - but we would need to see above 1355 and 63 to be staying with it and holding it on.

If that does not happen - look for a scalp sell in next TW

GU

7 15 am

Similar price structure set up for the European session as EU with another pair in a scalp buy mode from 6 30 am TW
#

Price now at 5026 - supports from 5014 to 20 and we would need to see above 5040 and 52 to stay holding scalp buys on longer

Yen Crosses

Yet again - looks as though from 6 30 am we have had good scalp buys on both EJ and the UJ

Looks as though I have missed the initial action on many pairs pre 7 00 am this morning - shame but thats my own fault as late this morning and also on a school run from 7 50 am to approx 8 35 am

AU

7 23 am

With the news announcements in the Asian session overnight - the AU dropped to another new low at 7650 and as stayed in a flat 20 pip or so range for last 4 hrs

Need above 7690 and 7700 to be holding scalp buys on and a clear breach under 7650 and 40 to be scalp selling more

Price atm at 7658 and will keep an eye on over next couple of hours

EJ

7 29 am

I can see a clear interim R area atm at 133 15 /17.

The EJ would need to clear that by at least 5 -7 pips to hold any scalp buys on above 133 07 - its current high of last 4 hrs

I am looking to see if we dont test 133 06 again to then scalp sell for a 15 -30 pip pullback

Trouble is only got this TW over next 9 mins or so - as then getting ready to pop out

Similar with UJ at 7 30 am - we have seen a bit of yen strength pullback both yen crosses from 7 21 am and both atm are scalp sells for me

7 43 am

Still in both EJ and UJ scalp sells

Will be popping out in next 10 mins - so will exit before I leave

UJ now up 13 pips and EJ 14 pips

See you later and remember EU red news at London Open at 8 00 am

Stay Focused

8 42 am

OK been only back about 5 mins or so and just looking at charts now

EJ from 8 30 am as been a nice scalp buy

Remember 133 07 last high and then more R at 133 14-16 area

EU

8 44 AM

Testing the 1350 -55 area now

Pullbacks staying above 36 are scalp buys again - but we would need to see above 55 and 62 to hold or then stay with scalp buys

PA is being manipulated by the LPs atm so its not a nice smooth ride

UCad

8 51 am

Just looking at this pair - its been very active so far this morning with a 50 pip fall in last 100 mins or so

Supports at 2555 to 2570 and price currently at 2573

If we test supports more then showing dollar weakness and we might then see more GU / EU etc rises

We also have UK pound news next hr as well so it a case the next hr might be busy - I hope

8 42 am

OK been only back about 5 mins or so and just looking at charts now

EJ from 8 30 am as been a nice scalp buy

Remember 133 07 last high and then more R at 133 14-16 area

EJ

8 53 am

Still a scalp buy with so far price made 133 13

We need to stay above 133 01 on pullbacks and then we might test the main R at 14 -16

EU - frustrating - not stayed above 1336 - so out scalp buys and will only enter now above 42 and 46

Status
Not open for further replies.