Not open for further replies.
GU

8 58 am

My line in the sand area is 5130 /35

Above both favours more scalp buys on pullbacks and an attempt over 5160+

Below both - scalp sells down to test 5100 area

News in 30 mins on it - but not red major news

Morning Dinos

But how many years did it take for you to perfect a system that at times is "bang on" with PA and PS and works maybe 80% of the time if certain conditions are met

F

Many years Peter, and yes well over 80% accuracy with good RR. :)

EU

9 09 AM

Got a nice up trendline giving dynamic support on EU from 1578 ( yes that price again ) to 1595 and above at 1602 ish

We need to stay above it and make above 1620 now

If not would look at more scalp buys above 1600 I reckon for now

Many years Peter, and yes well over 80% accuracy with good RR. :)

Yes - I thought so - but it's a nice system method etc - and keep with it and just add time etc to it and I am sure it will stay good for you for many more years

(y)

Have a good day

Regards

EU Trades 2 & 3, exact same principles, trading of point 2 if the conditions met.

Trade 2. Short at 8.39, draw was -1, traded against the secondary trend line and exited on hitting it.

Trade 3. Long at 8.52, draw was (4), traded back upto the pivot.

Each trade was consistent in entry, the HA format was in place, PA ahead of the PA trend and the PSAR point (locked in) the requirement to enter the trades

Attachments

• EU 2 & 3.bmp
    658.7 KB · Views: 168
Yes - I thought so - but it's a nice system method etc - and keep with it and just add time etc to it and I am sure it will stay good for you for many more years

(y)

Have a good day

Regards

Agreed, if you have a tried and testes system that has being successfully implemnented for many years with tweaking, then the ££'s will follow. it won't suddenly stop working. :)

Nice trades, Dinos.
(is there a setting where I can be notified of posts in this thread, but only when Dinos posts for example. I know some forums have this feature. Wuold be useful)

9 24 am

Some UK Pound news in 6 mins - not red high impact - but could still have an effect

5158 so far on this trade high - but will exit by 9 30 am anyway

EU

9 09 AM

Got a nice up trendline giving dynamic support on EU from 1578 ( yes that price again ) to 1595 and above at 1602 ish

We need to stay above it and make above 1620 now

If not would look at more scalp buys above 1600 I reckon for now

9 28 am

Exiting at 16254 - prior to 9 30 am frame change - playing safe ;-)

EU Trade 4 at 9.20, draw 0, pips available upto +16,

Exact same entry point every time, the consistency and repetition gives ability to record meaningful statistics upon which the system is based.

The set up circled, not valid as PA below the 15 min PA line

Attachments

• EU Trade 4.bmp
    839.2 KB · Views: 103
UCad

8 55 am

Would like to buy again if we stay above 2355/60 area

We did another high at 2374 this morning - lower than yesterday - but a HH for this morning

Ucad comment from over 30 mins ago

Did not happen - only a bounce and supports were weak

Did not even enter a scalp buy at 55 - as LR's and PA basically said along with time - dont bother

Price now at 2340 area - another support band

We need above 46 and 49 to be holding any scalp buys taken above 2339

Under 2334 and 2330 - more scalp sells

9 49am

For 9 51 am EU is a sell under 1622 now

Will leave as only want to take more trades after 10 01/2 am

Having a quick break - see you in a bit

GL

10 04 am

EU

For me now 1633 to to 1610 ie 23 pip range is a BTTZ area

Anything can be manipulated in this range - so be careful and wait to break out of it - properly

10 08 am

GU

If we stay now under 5171 - we have a nice H & S pattern on 1 min chart for lower

Dont take much on probabilities just off patterns - for me would need at least 3 other clues as well to start selling with any confidence

EU Trade 4 at 9.20, draw 0, pips available upto +16,

Exact same entry point every time, the consistency and repetition gives ability to record meaningful statistics upon which the system is based.

The set up circled, not valid as PA below the 15 min PA line

:cool: captain --- thought you had retired :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.