Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried shorting EU in the 8:30 EST window twice... took losses on both... now its tanking... this is not easy

Attachments

• 20141231 EU.PNG
    20141231 EU.PNG
    60.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
sold ej 9:05 EST 145.065... i might be overtrading but.. felt compulsion to sell... covered for 3 pips only... my fills on this Tradestation simulator is horrible... they have 2-3 pip spreads for even EU... will not be using them for live trading lol

liking GU longs for the next TW 930 EST. EU/EJ seems to be stuck a bit and need to break out to establish new trades

Long GU here 922EST.

EU still falling slowly. I think I need more patience and hold the EU/EJ shorts longer.

Long GU here 922EST.

EU still falling slowly. I think I need more patience and hold the EU/EJ shorts longer.

closed it right before it dropped more... jesus... now its all tanking.

Attachments

• 20141231 GU.PNG
    20141231 GU.PNG
    65.4 KB · Views: 78
EU

For J

Well I got sells on EU from 1 51 pm UK time and 2139/40

Nice F,

I shorted there too but closed out. I assume you're still holding 30% on that? Its like you're scalping tick chart.. but a part of you is aiming at the 15min chart targets!! and then you have the patience to hold the trade. all things i like to be good at.

GU

under 5595 still favours price falls again

F,

How do you arrive at the 5595 conclusion? is it indicator based? I think I was a little biased with my GU longs.. I think Support area reached.. price must turn.. which is not true... both au and eu were still going down...

Nice F,

I shorted there too but closed out. I assume you're still holding 30% on that? Its like you're scalping tick chart.. but a part of you is aiming at the 15min chart targets!! and then you have the patience to hold the trade. all things i like to be good at.

It just takes time and experience with you set up and reading PA at the "coalface" to get there - every 1000+ live trades you do - the more you learn

Also with 30% stake trades - thats like being on demo - no emotion or worry - you either just win a few pips - or if not - it carries on and you win a lot more - but the nice thing - no loss ;-)

EU

2 38 pm

The cut off on sell and start of looking at holding scalp buys is 2129 /30

Whilst under there we should test lower than 2117 - all depending now on strength of supports at 2115 / 20 area

F,

How did you survive the 10000+ trades needed to get to this point? Seems like most people try to scalp for awhile.. then give up... Yet you carry on! Is it something to do with loving the game.. older and wiser.. and being in a financially stable place?

EJ

7 12 am

Looking for a scalp buy - ideally from 145 29 - 35 area if possible

PS is session bullish for now and present fall is a pullback from 145 50 area

EJ

7 59 AM

Still waiting for a scalp buy in 29 -35 area

Last one at 36 - I did not catch and missed out on 13 pip rise

We are in a down channel on a up bullish price session structure for me - so still will look for another scalp buy opportuntity[/QUOTE]

8 02 am

EJ

does not want to go under 36 by look of it

Yes had to jump in scalp buy at 39 - not the price I wanted
- but all my clues said with TW buy

We need over 52 to hold the scalp buy on longer - but will take what positive pips I can for now

OK Dinos

Do traders not understand English and proper Live calls

I start it off with comment at 7 12 am - first comment on area to buy -

I then comment at 7 59 am with saying I cannot get the buy price I want

See comment

So I have to take 39 - on the hour change at 8 00 am

That is one of my 6 key times in every hour - a point I have mentioned maybe 20 times in my thread - just in last 6 months

So you see comment then 2 or 3 mins later

As DJ says - this is a forum were we do have slight delays - so when you see it price is at 43/44

Thats not my problem

I am making PROPER LIVE CALLS IN ADVANCE

I made that call what 45 mins in advance - but could not buy at my preferred price under 36 at say 33 / 35 - so I took 39

Then after I entered - along with my target to hold on longer at 52 - was not reached I pulled 70% and then 30% when i could see we did not try over 52 again

THIS IS LIVE CALLING OVER AN HOUR

Its not the one line static rubbish you can do when traders are not accurate and need 20 -30 pip stops and 3 mins either way does not matter

For me every pip counts - and so OK I was wrong not being able to buy at 34 or 36 - so I took 39 instead and that was late and not the price I wanted

But warts and all - it was still a live call buy and for next 14 mins price rose approx 12 pips

OK I did not get 12 pips - but still a LIVE CALL trades with RR of nearly 3 - as for me stop was not even 3 pips as we did not go under 36 - as I said at 7 59am

The devil is in the detail

You lot need to adjust to proper live calls in advance - not antiquated static dead analysis that you have been used to

The past poor standards should not be accepted

No more one line stuff

Give the details with the pre comments

Rant over - - must pace myself for more Rants later

F

Status
Not open for further replies.