Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to pop out in 10 mins - hairdressers ( lol)

See you later after 5 15 - 5 30 pm

Finished really - I have done far more trading than I thought I would today

Regards

F

i m not sure, have to figure out bad trades now and improve. wasted day and no one to blame but myself. looking for something to kick

i m not sure, have to figure out bad trades now and improve. wasted day and no one to blame but myself. looking for something to kick

Unlucky, I'm not prying or preaching, but part of the learning curve, is stepping back and looking at what you (have done), on reflection, could a simplified version of the system you use work?.

Try this, if you've got one :LOL::LOL: (only joking)

Attachments

• mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 94
GM from here.

nice swings on EU after I left, but clearly PA is showing big money is not there.

Wednesday 31st December 2014 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX INtraday Traders and I hope your last year as been good and you are looking forward to improving in 2015

Last Trading day of the year and quite a few countries on Bank Holiday - but UK and US - who provide over 60% of the volumes in normal times and still around today

Not planning to trade all day - will cherry pick some key times etc

Normal stuff - and then next week after Jan 5th - changes will take place

Not finalised my decision whether to start another thread to compliment this one with just live calls in advance - and nothing else - or whether to finish this thread and start another one completely with a different format?

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 58AM

Line in the sand around 2164/66 area

Above price structure favours tests higher on R's again

Under both prices - then price favours testing supports at 2150 -40 and lower

Price at 2150 and bounces or pullbacks staying under 58 are scalp sells again

GU

7 02 am

Same set up as EU

Price structure favours lower for now and since 6 51 am its a scalp sell from 5557/8

Will go in more detail with chart later

EJ

7 12 am

Looking for a scalp buy - ideally from 145 29 - 35 area if possible

PS is session bullish for now and present fall is a pullback from 145 50 area

Interesting on EU

Interim low so far at 7 03 am at 2144 - 47 became support for now and a scalp buy

Will stay with 30% stake sell under 54

7 45 am

My best scalps so far on the GU

It made a low at 7 03 /4 am - like the EU and then became a scalp buy above 5551 and with the 30 min rule on that low kicking in as now turned allowing another scalp buy above 51 at 52

Total pips on 2 scalp buys - 12 pips - nothing that exciting - but it is a slow holiday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.