Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you reckon next?

If 2140 and 30 lets go either tonight or tomorrow then 2100 and 2085 area

I reckon its time for a 250 -400 pip rise to take out bears again above 2050 area - but thats fortune telling or guessing - and as you know Fugazsy - I dont do that :D

GL and will pop in a bit later etc

Regards

F

Because you asked I went and view the daily.

A few bulls were trapped today......It is important to see how the candle will close today, if it closes at its low, it will confirm the break of the bear flag and a possible second leg with his first leg started at 2569.

If it does not (close at his low) as it seems we will end up with a daily range bar, in that case, buying the low and selling the high will be an option.

We have atm 3 pushes down (oversold) forming a bottom line channel that can be brought up to form the upper channel line to the 2598 of the swing high of 19/11/14, if the high of this daily is penetrated and hold we may see prices reach 24 but as I mentioned before, Italy want to get out and if they do it will be the end, big money can be made.

And as you said this is only speculation and I do not trade this way, I might but this is not how I trade, I do not predict what is going to happen tomorrow, but I can predict what is going to happen in the next 1 to 10 minutes, I do not want to be right, I want to make money..

Last edited:
Because you asked I went and view the daily.

A few bulls were trapped today......It is important to see how the candle will close today, if it closes at its low, it will confirm the break of the bear flag and a possible second leg with his first leg started at 2569.

If it does not (close at his low) as it seems we will end up with a daily range bar, in that case, buying the low and selling the high will be an option.

We have atm 3 pushes down (oversold) forming a bottom line channel that can be brought up to form the upper channel line to the 2598 of the swing high of 19/11/14, if the high of this daily is penetrated and hold we may see prices reach 24 but as I mentioned before, Italy want to get out and if the do it will be the end, big money can be made.

And as you said this is only speculation and I do not trade this way, I might but this is not how I trade, I do not predict what is going to happen tomorrow, but I can predict what is going to happen in the next 1 to 10 minutes, I do not want to be right, I want to make money..

chart

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 75
Hi Fugazsy

We had a low back in 2010 under 2000 but last low in July 2012 was around 2036 area.

I tend to think the market will not want to show under this low - so will try and stay over 2050 or higher for a good stop hunt etc before then playing the game of 2 way stop hunts .

This ideally takes place all between 2100 and 2480 - enough of a range to fry both bears and bulls

We know above 2600 and 2900 its a different ballgame again - like under 2000 and 1800 so really 2100 to 2480 - 2500 ish keep everyone in suspense etc - and the market loves keeping all and sundry in the unknown

Scalp wise

9 30 pm UK time TW and 2149 ish a nice scalp buy

Need over 2160 + to stay with it to R'S at 70 to 80 area then

See you later in your day ;-)

Regards

F

90% of all my trades take place in TW's and 1 min or so either side of the 6 key times every hour.

Its finding which one of the 2 main TW's every hour will see a change and then does it happen at the start - half way through - or at the end - ie the 6 key times ?

EU the odd one out as made a New low for year (s) at 2144 - GU and AU still above their previous lows.

2165 to 2180 all R area now - so can only hold on new buys above this R area and all others would be for 5 -20 pip stuff

Hi F,

Long day with work, gym, and now back on the forum.

Question regarding the following statement you made:
"... and 1 min or so either side of the 6 key times every hour."

Do you mean that most of your trades actually land btw 9:29 to 9:31 or 9:59 to 10:01?

I am really beginning to like the TW concept for intraday trading! Will try to find 1 trade for each window tomorrow morning (to get in to the habit of pulling triggers at the TWs)

Thanks

J

Tuesday 30th December 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Notice a few more news items today

Not planning to do a Full day - still in Holiday Mode - but will cherry pick again - and of course the EO and London Open in approx one hour's time both important

Normal stuff for now - but changes in the New Year - might even start a new thread

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

7 01 AM

2124 LOW so far in last few hours with 2143 and 63 being first 2 barriers or R's for any try up

For me atm we are is a bearish price structure session under 2162 and even under 2155.

Yes we could bounce and test both - but if we don't make above then we will stay bearish and fall under 2120 and test 2100

7 05 am

Noticed UChf / swissy doing a new high as I type at 9917 and basically above 9883 is in a bullish price structure session

For the EU to be rising we need to see the Uchf under 9880 and 70

GU

7 07 AM

Low so far this morning at 5501..- we need above 5525 and 30 to hold on to any scalp buys for any attempt at trying to get out of a bearish price structure

5500 - being a big round number is a natural support area - at least down to 5494 and then under there next supports at 5480/85

AU

Like EU and GU in a bearish price structure - but with HL#s on a dynamic support line

Price at 8130 and its a scalp buy in this TW - but needing above 38 and 42 to stay with it

Otherwise take what you can get

EJ

7 15 AM

My favourite intraday pair

In a bearish price structure session whilst under 146 35 / 40 area with price testing supports at 145 80 -90 area

Need price back over 146 03 to even think of holding any scalp buy on longer above 145 84

Under 78 and 73 scalp sells again

AU

Like EU and GU in a bearish price structure - but with HL#s on a dynamic support line

Price at 8130 and its a scalp buy in this TW - but needing above 38 and 42 to stay with it

Otherwise take what you can get

AU

So far could only make 8135/6 - so exited at 34 and made my first 6 pips of the morning

Above 27 /8 on pullbacks - another scalp buy

Needs under 8124 and 19 to be scalp selling more

EU

7 01 AM

2124 LOW so far in last few hours with 2143 and 63 being first 2 barriers or R's for any try up

For me atm we are is a bearish price structure session under 2162 and even under 2155.

Yes we could bounce and test both - but if we don't make above then we will stay bearish and fall under 2120 and test 2100

EU

20 mins from this comment and we are testing first R at 2142/43 area

Pullbacks staying above 2131/2 are scalp buys again

7 32 am

Well pleased to say I am up at 12 pips - yes 12 pips - off 3 scalps so far ;-) - 2 on AU and one on EU - all scalp buys

Market is slow as normally in first hour i try for at least 20 pips - but normally dont need more than 2 scalps.

Its still holiday mode as far as I am concerned until at least Monday January 5th

Dont want to keep scalping all the while - so will get ready for LO time window in next 20 mins or so

Status
Not open for further replies.