Attachments

• done.PNG
    done.PNG
    10.1 KB · Views: 151
one terrible mistake but did not let it ruin the day

Please tell me about your mistake MM

Sorry not been about - been on that other new thread from prior to 3 00 pm

Did you take a trade on any pair after 3 00 pm to 3 09 pm

Or scalp buy from 2 39 to 2 58 pm ish???

If so it could back up a live call I did on EU on that thread - of course getting the wee wee taken - but that accepted ;-)

Are you still about MM ??

Did you trade at 3 00 pm TW ?

ive been in and out. my mistake was cad news.

if i had been about i think eu would have been an easy buy at 14.19 to 14.21
i think i would have tried a small short at 14.56
i would have been tempted to add at 14.59 as it broke dy supps, but a safer bet was break of int supps at 15.04, although by that time we are about 20 from the top. the break of my longest Lr supp wld have reassured me though.
i wouold have been looking for price to get to 2260 by eotw, but it did not.
i would probably have been stopped out by 15.25 omn remainders, as i would have taken 70 as my expected level had not been reached by eotw.
im not yet good enough to have got the sell at 15:52, but i think i cld have got in at 15:55, as everything else at that point was saying lower.
on reflection, the fractal at 15:50 at 1.2274 ( key int res) was a giveaway come to think of it. exactly as you describe. a sig level moved to by start of tw, lrs over with medium term lr doing what i call a bear claw lol, then also at 14:54 price had failed to find more demand above BRN.
i think before 1550 for me it was not yet clear we could go down further, but after that one dynamic moment, especially at 15:56, it was a total no brainer.
this is how i see things F. Please tell me if i have got the wrong end of the stick totally. Would be good to assess what you think of my imitation price reading!

ive been in and out. my mistake was cad news.

if i had been about i think eu would have been an easy buy at 14.19 to 14.21
i think i would have tried a small short at 14.56
i would have been tempted to add at 14.59 as it broke dy supps, but a safer bet was break of int supps at 15.04, although by that time we are about 20 from the top. the break of my longest Lr supp wld have reassured me though.
i wouold have been looking for price to get to 2260 by eotw, but it did not.
i would probably have been stopped out by 15.25 omn remainders, as i would have taken 70 as my expected level had not been reached by eotw.
im not yet good enough to have got the sell at 15:52, but i think i cld have got in at 15:55, as everything else at that point was saying lower.
on reflection, the fractal at 15:50 at 1.2274 ( key int res) was a giveaway come to think of it. exactly as you describe. a sig level moved to by start of tw, lrs over with medium term lr doing what i call a bear claw lol, then also at 14:54 price had failed to find more demand above BRN.
i think before 1550 for me it was not yet clear we could go down further, but after that one dynamic moment, especially at 15:56, it was a total no brainer.
this is how i see things F. Please tell me if i have got the wrong end of the stick totally. Would be good to assess what you think of my imitation price reading!

Can I share this post in another thread

Although you had not caught the big drop after 3 00 pm - its clear enough

Will have to check later on other pairs etc

No Problem

Regards F

hey all

no - I hav'nt fallen off planet earth (although that's a matter of opinion to some)

new job/new challenges for me - so have been full on in the trenches this last week

will take a squiz through the thread here .............anything I missed ?

N

hey all

no - I hav'nt fallen off planet earth (although that's a matter of opinion to some)

new job/new challenges for me - so have been full on in the trenches this last week

will take a squiz through the thread here .............anything I missed ?

N

Morning N

Hope all is well

Yes a fun week - both trading wise and also via my fan club - lol

Do I get attacked - but not helped my Mr Fox - who unfortunately has been doctoring statements - showing him making 3k a day etc etc - ie a fake

So - as you imagine - time for attacks on me - I love it

Speak to you soon

Regards

F

Interesting ........

Yesterday I looked at the page views number and thought I would need a week or more to reach the half million mark

Just viewed the site before I go out this afternoon and see I am now over 500,000 page views - over 2000+ in a day ?

Strange - there must have been some members who have been checking up with what they have been missing this last week ?

Still- Thank you for helping me to get a personal target

I had targeted 500k within 12 months - ie by start of November and then I would have stopped the thread

But instead many genuine followers wanted me to carry on - which I agree to to after the new year.

Now I will be looking at next year doing something slightly different on a daily basis - especially after I have agreed to change the format and the original title etc etc

I will be trading up to christmas eve and over the holiday period for a few hours - all depending on how the markets are moving etc

For now - see you on Monday am

Regards

F

pboylse vs this guy would have been quite the entertainment

Lol

Yes he called me a total fake and crook after just one week

He said make sure you mention that you live in a bedsit in Luton and that it took you at least a few years to make your first million etc etc

Of course he was totally wrong and like many others who said he won't keep that up for more than a few weeks - I am still here nearly 60 weeks later.

P Boyles I think was very good at spotting crooks etc and revealing their scams

Trouble is - not everyone is a crook and not every FX trader has to sell courses or dvd's etc to make money

I make money by trading every day and after 13 years and 7 years full time - it does seem to get easier - like anything in life - the more you improve your skill level and the more you do anything - you should see improved results

Trouble is most intermediate traders think after 2 or 4 or more years - that if they have not made it - then nobody else can - but really even 5 yrs part time is still maybe not enough time spent to spot all the "edges" I have ;-)

Good Trading

Regards

F

hey all

well i'm pretty stuffed for the next few weeks as I settle into a new role .......commercial support on new venture stuff so pretty interesting .....but little time for anything else i'm afraid

can I wish F and the crew here a very happy xmas and prosperous new year :cheers::party:......it seems we end the year on this thread with as much drama as it started ............and I was really hoping to hit the million views on my T2win thread before F does ?! :eek:

anyway heres the week below from my perspective.........plenty of pips around on Tuesday it seems

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1597.html#post2456474

cheers gang :smart:
N

hey all

well i'm pretty stuffed for the next few weeks as I settle into a new role .......commercial support on new venture stuff so pretty interesting .....but little time for anything else i'm afraid

can I wish F and the crew here a very happy xmas and prosperous new year :cheers::party:......it seems we end the year on this thread with as much drama as it started ............and I was really hoping to hit the million views on my T2win thread before F does ?! :eek:

anyway heres the week below from my perspective.........plenty of pips around on Tuesday it seems

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1597.html#post2456474

cheers gang :smart:
N

Morning N

And the same to you ................... A Very Merry Christmas and a very happy, prosperous and Healthy 2015

Good Luck on your new assignment and when ever you have a few days off and some time for scalping dont forget to come back and join in again

All the very Best

Regards

Peter

Monday 22nd December 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Its a Monday and a short week due to the Christmas Bank Holidays

In fact I will not be doing full days this next few days - just cherry picking some key times and looking for a few nice moves to add a few pips and pounds to the coffers.

No red news announcements on the calender to 9 45pm tonight so will not be around to bother about that - but notice tomorrow Tuesday - as a very red important news items that might be used to change things

Ok - will do a quick review and updates on main pairs I plan to trade today - and then I better do a few of the unusual LIVE TRADE CALLS IN ADVANCE STUFF.

Being a short term intraday trader there is no way working on 3 -7 pip stops I can make calls an hour or even 30 mins before I take a trade.

I can in some cases make them approx 1 to 3 mins in advance of entry - thats what live dynamic trading is all about - not like static dead fortune telling - using 25 + pip size stops. No wonder traders need those size stops - the probability of success is less

Have a good day

As long as there are some nice movements over the day's session - I will ;-)

Regards

F

EU - quick review and Update - 7 00 am

We have finally seen another new low on Friday - with price dropping out the previous range down under 2240 area to 2219 /20

Under 2300 and 2350 we are definitely still in the down bias - even though we could easily have a 70 or pip pullbacks to test some R's above. In fact we could also go all the way back up to even 2489/ 90 - and still be in the main LH and LL price structure.

Will I only be scalp selling ? Of course not

What am I doing atm on the EU ? - yes scalp buying and above 2237 its been a scalp buy for over 90 mins with present move making 2255 so far

EU

7 07 am

i will be looking for scalp sells in an area between 2260 and maybe 75 - that's 15 pip so not accurate enough to just say a price now - will have to wait to end of this TW and maybe the next

Cannot see it trying above 2295 for the morning - but again thats guessing - so will wait for all the clues to appear and then take the relative trade when we get there

GU

7 14 am

Different set up to EU - as from 6 51 am it was a scalp sell from 5646/7

Price dropped to 5630/31 area and is bouncing up again - but by rights under 42/43 it should be another scalp sell - whether it gets under 30 - thats another question as the session price stucture as a bull bias above 5615 /22 area

Status
Not open for further replies.