Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 16 am

EJ

I think my first concern would be pullbacks under 148 60 and 50

If that happened then would move stop up to 148 25 and say if I get stopped so be it - still loads of positive pips in there

Also I will add scalps to EJ today as well - and look at GJ with the 9 30 am news

EJ comment from approx 2 hrs ago

still in my 30% scalp buy - well one of them since 9 00pm Monday evening

So far up on this one its been up 400 + pips - but dont want to give 150 -200 pips away - so will move stop up to 147 90

I do hope to scalp the EJ both ways today after the 9 30 am news - meanwhile this hr will check out GU - GJ and even GA

here is entry. not a moment too soon

Attachments

• nu.PNG
    nu.PNG
    4.6 KB · Views: 59
here she comes again .........stormin north (y)

Morning N

Check out my EU bull channel chart - last one I posted from last night

I reckon EU could even drop to 2450 -60 and still be in an up structure

Hopefully it will stay above 2480 + - but agree for now dollar strength - and even yen is having a rest

Have a good day

In and out most of day but hope to be around more than yesterday

some great scalps at the moment ............usd pairs taking turns to make the moves ......

9 16 am

Although the GU is in a session down bias - I have both the GJ and GA in session bull mode for now

Will look at trading the GU first - but if the news gave a strong move - then dont forget checking out other 2

9 16 am

Although the GU is in a session down bias - I have both the GJ and GA in session bull mode for now

Will look at trading the GU first - but if the news gave a strong move - then dont forget checking out other 2

did you see my comment about gu structure F?

Status
Not open for further replies.