Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow F.............fascinating

theres a lot of statistical analysis and screentime (presumably) to back this up ?

I am currently doing some work on this regarding the usd index...........for me any USD pair has half of its dynamics influenced by the USD (durrr :p )...........all of my bespoke indicators fire off optimising best entries on the USD index signals and then riding the best pairings on the move ...a little like a slingshot

great work F (y)

N

Morning N

Yes over 5 yrs and approx 10k + live trades all based around the 30 min and hour change

Its only been in that last 3 yrs I have noticed the 6 key times happening more and more

Another 2 out of TW are 15 mins to and past the hr - but because they are not in TW's they are not as common as the first 6 key times along with 30 secs either side.

With regards your wife's car BMW main dealers are real rip off artists on prices and hourly rates in the Midlands anything from £110 to £140 per hr nowadays against BMW non main dealers more likely £65 to £85 per hour

GL

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

8 45 AM

My line in the sand on this pair is around 2444 area - above 45 and 50 is more scalp buy bias and needs under 42 and 33 to be looking at EU falling more for tests on lower supports

So far we have touched 2470 in last hour and now 2 key prices are 66 for clues up again and 51 for testing the 45 -50 area

Still looks session bullish for me on 1 min chart - but as we know - next hr could all change again

EU

the high of 2470 was posted at 8 08 am approx - it gone over 30 mins with no breach - favouring lower but can be breached again now this next hour.

2453 the interim low needs to be breached within next 16 mins for it not to go 30 mins

EU

8 51 am

New TW - the last scalp buy at 54 was at 8 37 am time - still not made over 66 only 64 so far

We are waiting to see if we post a LH under 70 - ie in 63 to 68 area - or test above 70 in this new TW

EJ

8 55 am

Peaked 144 32 and since 7 39 am ( notice time ) dropped over 30 pips already

Now at a support area around 143 90 - need more clues for next scalp now

EU

8 45 AM

My line in the sand on this pair is around 2444 area - above 45 and 50 is more scalp buy bias and needs under 42 and 33 to be looking at EU falling more for tests on lower supports

So far we have touched 2470 in last hour and now 2 key prices are 66 for clues up again and 51 for testing the 45 -50 area

Still looks session bullish for me on 1 min chart - but as we know - next hr could all change again

F

Do you use your "6 timing" only as a pullback or also as a break out?

Fz

9 03 am

For now the EU and the UChf are 2 pairs fitting in well with my time methods

GU is a mess atm and EJ - need to see if 143 90 holds before more scalp buys

9 10 am

2472/3 high for now

Above 61 still scalp bullish - ok 11 pips you could try a sell in - and 61 might go

Really now we need to see over 73 - say 76 before 9 21 am

If we dont go over 73 its a sell to test 61 area

EJ

looks as though 91 held for scalp buys in this TW

Now we need over 07 and 144 10 to hold scalp buys on longer - otherwise take what you can ger whilst above 90

EU high of 2472/3 was 9 07 am - so we need to see breach before 9 37 am if we are going higher this hour

If we dont turn up - then price needs to break under 60 /61 by at least 3 pips for further falls - otherwise the interim support is still holding

Status
Not open for further replies.