Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 25 am

GU news in 5 mins

Still have GU bullish above 5995 and 6000 - but we need above 6012 and 15 to breach up over first R area at 6008

Would need under 5985 and 75 to be scalp selling

Interesting EU more bearish just atm

think there is a lot of this going on
watch
:devilish::devilish::devilish:

9 34 am

Whilst GU and EU are far from trader friendly atm - my favourite intraday pair as carried on going mad and providing lots of scalp opportunities - ie the EJ

Its now dropped over 25 pips from start of this hr - taken 6 scalps on this pair since 7 00 am

Must slow down on it

GU

9 38 am

Cannot scalp buy it just yet but the 30 + pip spike down I reckon was just for players to buy lower and take out existing retail buyers

Would need to see under 5980 and 75 to think it did really want lower

GU

9 38 am

Cannot scalp buy it just yet but the 30 + pip spike down I reckon was just for players to buy lower and take out existing retail buyers

Would need to see under 5980 and 75 to think it did really want lower

Having to ignore GU atm

This PA etc is just totally being played with

Cannot trust it atm

I think the GU and EU have been very difficult today - yes OK for quick scalps etc - but the PA is so nasty with its movements - devious to say the least

EU not going under 2501 and and 03 again after setting sentiment up for lower - but with R's at 16 and 14 - its really in a tight BTTZ

Stay away to proper moves happen

( Unless scalping for 2 -5 pips only )

Last edited:
10 00 am

Cad never made above 1383 - ie 2 pips above its previous high - wondering if 30 min rule applies if interim highs and lows not breached by more than 3 pips now ?

Dropped again to 69 - so still not done a LL yet - needs under 63

10 07 am

Goingto have a break for 15 mins

I think EU is still in a BTTZ area - I would say this is now 2520 to 2495 - ie 25 pips of teasing and trying to do both bull and bear swingers

I hope next hour we see more changes

see you later - and stay focused

Dong Mu wrote yesterday in the evening in his thread -

"why stop bad for trade. When you have stop it lose money. No stop, no lose money." I think he meant to say "No stop, no lose money but loose house, car and even cat and live at Red Cross"

Dong Mu wrote yesterday in the evening in his thread -

"why stop bad for trade. When you have stop it lose money. No stop, no lose money." I think he meant to say "No stop, no lose money but loose house, car and even cat and live at Red Cross"

Good Morning everyone.
Lol Dearlife, well he is now in profit. EU rising quick at 10.27... oh no wait Bar stewart?

10 34 am

I think EU as shown its colours now..... finally

Above 2500 its still bullish

We need another high above 2531 - otherwise this last high at 24 could just be a LH and start of a drop testing 2500 again

I have stuck a trendline on EU from 2480 to 2500 going up and really above this dynamic support - it should try higher

Status
Not open for further replies.