Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
↑↓TriXx↓↑;2427320 said:
Anyway..back over to my own thread...and one last thing...

Since the truce...I haven't provided one insult...while others have. :whistling

no worries.........

feel free to pop onto my or F's thread anytime you want to drum up more business for your thread .....

F's is the most followed and i'm nearly on 900,000 views now ;)

N

ps I see you have been allowed to activate thread privacy already - jees some people cant take the heat ......man up and let everyone through the door like the rest of us do on our threads

Last edited:
how much you made money today? how long you spend at screen?

don't you find that trading/speculation goes against all the teachings of the grand masters ?...........

this is what my own studies into eastern philosophy have found

or is that principle more of a guideline ?....... ;)

N

don't you find that trading/speculation goes against all the teachings of the grand masters ?...........

this is what my own studies into eastern philosophy have found

or is that principle more of a guideline ?....... ;)

N

taoist make no judgement and give no instruction. just be and let be. communist central party slightly different view on matter, but they not taoists.

how much you made money today? how long you spend at screen?

Well - I will be totally honest

I have not made as much as you are down - ie over £15k according to what you said earlier at £600 per pip

But every day I work

I make a profit - anything from above 20 pips to extreme days of 400 pips

Say 50 -120 pips on average for a normal 10 hr day with say less then 5 hrs tradinf maybe 10 -20 trades

Regards

F

PS - I would like EU back over 2500 as well - but does not seem ready for now

GL

hey dude ...I know someone who is pretty expert in this kinda stuff if you need advice.(....not me .... :LOL:)

let me know
N

Thank you NVP, I know how useful it is to have help at the beginning. :)
I have used and programmed indicator/EA in Metatrader on and off for a while (since 2004). Hopefully cAlgo can be just as good so can keep using the cTrader platform (otherwise I'll have 2 terminal,1 with metatrader and a with cTrader).

I am learning so much from F. and you guys and don't want to bypass anything but if there are opportunities to save time in setting the orders and make the chart more readable with all indicator and TW etc.

Well - I will be totally honest

I have not made as much as you are down - ie over £15k according to what you said earlier at £600 per pip

But every day I work

I make a profit - anything from above 20 pips to extreme days of 400 pips

Say 50 -120 pips on average for a normal 10 hr day with say less then 5 hrs tradinf maybe 10 -20 trades

Regards

F

PS - I would like EU back over 2500 as well - but does not seem ready for now

GL
when it turn from dollar to stering? i say $600 not £600. you make me liar, why? not bother pips, how much cash you make today for 10 hour sweat over screens? 20 pip 400 pip mean nothing. what you got in your box tonight that not there last night?

me down £15K not be a sweat for me. EURUSD buy 2502 now 2485 puts me $10k in hole, GBPJPY sell 182.11 now 181.94 put me $9600 on behind foot. i give chicken this breakfast, yes? i think scalp for few pip make you focus wrong. 100 pip is buffer. flipflop. all in a day's work you say limey i think. me full size every trade and sit on it for profits. first time i look back at screen since taking trade. been out shopping for fish, having massage and bit kinky sex.

when it turn from dollar to stering? i say $600 not £600. you make me liar, why? not bother pips, how much cash you make today for 10 hour sweat over screens? 20 pip 400 pip mean nothing. what you got in your box tonight that not there last night?

me down £15K not be a sweat for me. EURUSD buy 2502 now 2485 puts me $10k in hole, GBPJPY sell 182.11 now 181.94 put me $9600 on behind foot. i give chicken this breakfast, yes? i think scalp for few pip make you focus wrong. 100 pip is buffer. flipflop. all in a day's work you say limey i think. me full size every trade and sit on it for profits. first time i look back at screen since taking trade. been out shopping for fish, having massage and bit kinky sex.

I am sorry if I have mixed up your trade at 600 per pip as pounds instead of dollar

I have never been able to trade above $270 per pip - tried it 4 years or so back and it psyched me - so nowadays stay in comfort zone under 12 lots per pip - with most trades from 3 to 10 lots all depending how many I have on at certain times of day.

I am obviously not as wealthy guy as you as I never like to see over $2k as a trade drawdown - never mind $20k - which seems no problem to you.

Are you sure you are not from Singapore or Hong Kong rather than China ???

I wish you well with your bad ways - although I am jealous if you are having some kinky sex - as at my age - I dont get so much of that - ie being nearly 61 years old ;-))

All the best Mr Dong

Regards

F

I am sorry if I have mixed up your trade at 600 per pip as pounds instead of dollar

I have never been able to trade above $270 per pip - tried it 4 years or so back and it psyched me - so nowadays stay in comfort zone under 12 lots per pip - with most trades from 3 to 10 lots all depending how many I have on at certain times of day.

I am obviously not as wealthy guy as you as I never like to see over $2k as a trade drawdown - never mind $20k - which seems no problem to you.

Are you sure you are not from Singapore or Hong Kong rather than China ???

I wish you well with your bad ways - although I am jealous if you are having some kinky sex - as at my age - I dont get so much of that - ie being nearly 61 years old ;-))

All the best Mr Dong

Regards

F
no problem 61 kinky sex. i get you special powder and they use crowbar get you off woman. money back if not. China more rich than singapore or hk and more of us. dollar per pip not important. never giving back and always making profit is important. if i more money than you so what no deal, right? all relative. i not sweat half my wad on line not matter what size my wad your wad, if you sweat half your wad on line something wrong. never sweat. money just money. always more.

don't forget me girl not boy and kinky sex is job. keep call me mr and make me hot, real hot for boy clothes.

no problem 61 kinky sex. i get you special powder and they use crowbar get you off woman. money back if not. China more rich than singapore or hk and more of us. dollar per pip not important. never giving back and always making profit is important. if i more money than you so what no deal, right? all relative. i not sweat half my wad on line not matter what size my wad your wad, if you sweat half your wad on line something wrong. never sweat. money just money. always more.

I don't sweat a lot trading - only when having kinky sex and when jogging and taking part in a triathlon.

I dont like to waste time and negative energy in bad trades waiting for them to go back into profit.

Its just not feng shui to me - as I have explained - so far better dump the negatives and find more of the positives.

Saying when you are wrong - is a sign of strength - shows you are not in la la land

All successful traders make mistakes - the game does not allow 100% wins - so face your enemy and realise you will be wrong - why wait 100+ pips if 5 pips tell you the same ;-)

With your money - you could be so much more successful - and then you could have a lot lot more kinky sex

Look forward to more of your wisdom - its fascinating stuff

Off to get my beauty sleep now - will see you at dawn

Regards

F

sleep tight mr. forexmospherian dont let bed bug bite you limey say i think. me got work tonight. flat on back and moaning. maybe you see me on webcam later?

Tuesday 4th November 2014 - Pre Opens

GM all FX Intraday Traders

Second day of the new trading month - and for me a new trading year for this thread

Still not decided on next stages but an away for a short holiday this month - so will carry on for now in the normal format and will probably update and review the past 12 months Intraday trading in my other thread

Normal stuff this morning and I should be around for London Open as well today

Not chosen which pairs to go with today as not checked calender - but will always cover the EU and GU as normally every day either trade at least one of that pair.

Have a great day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.