Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
took 70% on 5 pips from 278 to 22

Attachments

• fiver.PNG
    fiver.PNG
    2.4 KB · Views: 59
yes, kinda knew we would dip under 17 there . but as usual candle drawing backup

Its the manipulation stuff - if we had only dropped to say 20 or 19 - not such a big bounce

But by testing an interim support - sets off a bigger bounce to catch out scalpers

EJ

5 39 pm

Under 27 is still a sell - but supports all at 10 to 17 area - so selling into interim supports and needing them to break

If they dont - then back over 28 and then 33+

AU

Left it alone today - but been weakest out of three and dropped over 60 pips today from early morning

Would need over 8725+ to think about holding any scalp buys for tries up and atm 8690 area

Off for my tea next 10 mins I reckon

Will pop back later

F

Thanks F. and everyone else in this thread for the support.

Today has taught me that I need to diversify my pairs and master a few to seek constant opportunity.
I am looking into CTrader cAlgo language to program some indicator or alarm to facilitate the work. Will see how it goes in the next few days :)

Today has taught me that I need to diversify my pairs and master a few to seek constant opportunity.
I am looking into CTrader cAlgo language to program some indicator or alarm to facilitate the work. Will see how it goes in the next few days :)

All the best Sunwest and keep at it - slowly it will all start to make more sense

I know you know - I try and steer clear of BTTZ areas - and today - loads of them at different times

Just checking it out on EJ before I go

Quick stuff - said down under 30 and 28

longers LR's saying supports want up above 14 /15 area

so conflict

and weakness of yen means longer term Lrs win for now

hey dude ...I know someone who is pretty expert in this kinda stuff if you need advice.(....not me .... :LOL:)

let me know
N

Status
Not open for further replies.