Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me its clear. i cannot just have a strong hand live with large amounts until i am used to greater figures. that is the weak spot for me. small amounts dont affect my application of this style

12 33PM

EU

the market tried to be clever - ie 12 22 pm instead of 21 mins past for a fall again

But - here's the manipulation - dead on 12 30 pm and the half hr change - ( 1 30 PM before clock change) and price at 2707

Big buy dump ;-)

3 mins later and price a new high at 2741

If you got in - bank 70% - above 15 and 23 really price should try up again on pullbacks

dont know what caused that but pleased

Attachments

• eur48.PNG
    eur48.PNG
    1.1 KB · Views: 80
EU

12 40 pm

2757 high and above say 33 /35 should bounce up again - but whether it will try above 2760 yet - dont know

Need more clues

12 33PM

EU

the market tried to be clever - ie 12 22 pm instead of 21 mins past for a fall again

But - here's the manipulation - dead on 12 30 pm and the half hr change - ( 1 30 PM before clock change) and price at 2707

Big buy dump ;-)

3 mins later and price a new high at 2741

If you got in - bank 70% - above 15 and 23 really price should try up again on pullbacks

F, would you compare my demo feed and tell me if i am lagging?

Attachments

• lag.PNG
    lag.PNG
    35.7 KB · Views: 70
F, would you compare my demo feed and tell me if i am lagging?

Seems OK - but even a 10 sec lag can be major at busy times etc ( major - no pun)

Its you live one that is key and even if yours was 2 seconds or just half a second different to mine - we can only react to our platform - and price structure prior - ie with HH and HL etc and swissy falling from midday again

Status
Not open for further replies.