Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i'm getting spike signals on the usd bull run ............I didn't chase it up.will now seek to work some selling on USD against other currencies if opportunities arise

A break up over 40 on eu and I'm convinced they were searching for stops... Screw the little guy out of a buck....

EJ

8 01 am

so far low at 136 56

Its a scalp buy above 58 - but turn really not ready yet

I would only scalp sell again though under 51 and 47

ok i'm getting spike signals on the usd bull run ............I didn't chase it up.will now seek to work some selling on USD against other currencies if opportunities arise

that was perfect as a turn call............but I havnt capitalised on the turn...............need to speed up here ;)

EU and GU

the bounces and scalp buys have started - but we should be able to scalp sell both again under vthe dynamic resistance from don trendline on 1 mins

usd fading south again........I have to step out for a while and also get myself on my larger screens upstairs .............playing around on just my laptop at moment in kitchen

that was perfect as a turn call............but I havnt capitalised on the turn...............need to speed up here ;)

Well thats good - if you can catch them at right times - its the best way etc and beleive it or not - can be the safest way to catch green pips

Status
Not open for further replies.