Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry just been on my mates thread poll - lol

See we breached under 50 and 46 and 42 etc and now tested 25 at end of TW on the EU

This is were leaving 30% on a trade - even if only a couple of pips locked in can really work well

Next stage is pump and peel - not even discussed it with MM as you cannot take on board all money management methods in under a year or so etc

See we breached under 50 and 46 and 42 etc and now tested 25 at end of TW on the EU

This is were leaving 30% on a trade - even if only a couple of pips locked in can really work well

Next stage is pump and peel - not even discussed it with MM as you cannot take on board all money management methods in under a year or so etc

vaguely aware but happy to wait as i work on my par.
what bloody poll?

ive missed about 15-20 pips whilst posting and fiddling with that damn poll site ..........i'll send the bill to the originator ;)

N

Status
Not open for further replies.