Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU having good moves recently :)

Hi Fxworx,
There seems to be a lot of ForeXmospherians on this post so it must be good and managed to get a 91 pip long on GU too.

Hi Peter,
Hope you got your server sorted.

Hi MM,
I still have a 650 pip long UY and hold "As above So Below".

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

nice steady buying on usd at present ....eu and GU sells prevail

Attachments

• usd bull.JPG
    usd bull.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 72
omg, just switch GJ chart on, knocking on for 150 pip fall! Missed that one but hope fully someone got that baby.

One thing I'm still chicken on is pull back scalps, still feel like there just going to whip me if I jump on. There was a nice one on GU just now.

90 mins now of usd bear action..........slowly chugging south on lower TF's with inevitable retraces here and there........

Europeans still shy of going bull much............aussies and yen providing the buy pips

omg, just switch GJ chart on, knocking on for 150 pip fall! Missed that one but hope fully someone got that baby.

what spread are you paying on that John ?.........the best volatility in the g8 but not for the faint hearted :cool:

N

90 mins now of usd bear action..........slowly chugging south on lower TF's with inevitable retraces here and there........

Europeans still shy of going bull much............aussies and yen providing the buy pips

eu fall 20 pips since 10:30 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.