Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

8 52 AM - another TW

We have bounced from 31 now to 40 - we need to watch 30 min rule on interim low posting

I am only on 30% stakes as out at 39 - but would hold over 34

been a lively morning with some nice steady runs on USD both up and down .....ive bagged a small handful of pips but nothing serious

good hunting all

N

GU

it is a scalp buy above 44 - but we need now 52+ - we then have R's at 55 and 60 areas that might stop any rise

I would only scalp sell now under 42 and 38

Hi N

Have a good week and check out a 1 min chart with some lrs next to your MT4 set up

Might take a few weeks to get used to it - but will certainly help on scalp entries

Regards

F

8 33 am

EU

Now for any scalp buys - we would need price going back over 2945 and then to hold on - over 2960

Under both these levels then still hold or take more scalp sells

Next supports at 2930 and under there 2920 -25 area

got to scoot but needed to conform this...........

F at this time point you wouldn't have scalped EU buys until it breached and held 2945 ?

just checking as jees am I still far too aggressive in my scalping still :cool:

N

So I'm watching GU on a 5 min chart and thinking: If the 9am-9:05 candle wick stays below previous candle high and closes lower than last candle low, then it's a scalp sell down to at least 40.

9 04 am

Fairly slow Monday early am start - nothing to write home about atm

Will review and update after 9 30 am

having a quick break for now

I didn't get in on GU as my plan didn't play out. It's now tighter than before although I still favour shorting it.

EU

We knew under 2962 we had a scalp sell on EU - as a R level not breached after 7 00 am and also a LH at 55 at 8 00 am TW

Then after going under 50 - we touched 41 /2 - bounce - but could not get back over 45

So that meant another LH at 45 to 55 and 62

when we got to 31 - jsut above interim support at 2930 - we bounce and it was in a TW at 8 30am. That bounce was a scalp buy - but we also knew to hold it on or a bigger up move - we would need over 45 -ie last LH

We got to 40 /41 and then at 9 00 am TW fell again - going under 31 - so making another LL

We have kept to LH's and LL's since 7 00 am and 62

We are now at 25 and we know 2920 and 25 are support areas again

We need one to hold for over 30 mins - and then that might be another interim low

We could have risked holding a scalp sell under say 60 and 55 to 25 - but we would miss out on 10 -15 pips of bounces - that a keen aggressive scalper would take - but purely optional etc

Any bounces to hold on from 2925 need over 35 - and then stay above 25 and last over 30 mins

Next clues then would be 42 AND 45

Without going back over 42 and 45 - we know we can sell gain to test under 2925

The range then is approx 20 pips and I would wait for one level to be breached

under 25 and 20 more scalp sells - over 42 and 45 more scalp buys

In between - only scalps for 1-7 pips

I didn't get in on GU as my plan didn't play out. It's now tighter than before although I still favour shorting it.

Hi Awe

Yes GU is ok as a scalp buy if we breach 55 and 60

Would only sell under 6250 and 45 now

Will try and explain more on scalping part and time windows during day

BP - why did you pull it ;)

EU

under 33 and 35 still a scalp sell - BUT - we need under 25 and 20 to hold any scalp sells on for a bigger fall

If we stop at say 22 then we might bounce in next TW

GU

have static horizontal supports around 50 /51 and dynamic trendline support at 53

Both would have to be breached to fall out scalp buy or scalp bullish zone

Best trade from 9 00 am TW was the EJ for me

I had been in a scalp buy but needed over 88 and 90 - under 82 and 79 it became scalp sell again

Lovely fall - better tha EU one down now at 60 - which is also a interim support area as we enter hr TW

9 54 am

EU - bounce at 15/16 - we need to stay under 29 and 35 really and breach under 15 within next 25 mins

Last edited:
CAD

If we can get to 1100 - then Cad will be scalp buys on again

Under 1090 and 85 scalp sells for now

UJ - we need above 107 40 + to be holding scalp buys on - and under 25 and 18 scalp sells for now

Cad now at 82 low and was scalp sell under 90 and 85

UJ - not gone under 25 - so no scalp sell or scalp buy as not over 40

Status
Not open for further replies.