Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
usd drifting south but I need more conformation...I got hung on chasing AU south earlier and hit it right on the rebound ...........

Morning N

This is were multi monitors pay dividends - ie when the markets goes slow and then all within 20 mins starts moving everything etc

I dont try and scalp 5 or 6 pairs simultaneously - but 2 or 3 pairs are OK - and then if you can end up with stops in profits on say 5 pairs during the day - you are in the money

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning N

This is were multi monitors pay dividends - ie when the markets goes slow and then all within 20 mins starts moving everything etc

I dont try and scalp 5 or 6 pairs simultaneously - but 2 or 3 pairs are OK - and then if you can end up with stops in profits on say 5 pairs during the day - you are in the money

Have a good day

Regards

F

I need to invest in them

8 16 AM

EU - just playing at 2908/9 - really is flat for now

Dont fall for a sucker punch - just wait and watch for breaks of levels etc

8 21 am

EU

Price now at 2913 /4 and scalp buy above 10 - but need over 17 and 21 to hold on

Otherwise take what you can get

EU

MADE 2918/19 and stopped

You just cannot trust this pair

The bias is up above 2905 and 2910 - but thats not good enough - as the moves are not consistent for nice scalping

Swissy

Just had a quick look to see if there are any clues there for EU as well

Check it out on a 1 min - the PA is super ugly - forget it for now

There's only the GU atm making sense with its PA - all others are really in uncertainty mode

Got to go out to Funeral after 9 30 /45 am - so got to get ready and will pop back then in next 15 mins

Sorry - EU as well now made sense - another high over 2919 at 20/21

The bias this hr is up - but the PA as just not been easy

8 57 am

EU now made 2932

Its done its best above 2905 and 2910 to try and throw out all scalpers etc on this 25+ pip journey up

EJ and EA also been rising - but near a new hr change - so be ready for more games now

Last edited:
GU

Now made 6240 - after dropping to 6208 - before going back up again at 8 51 am TW onwards

This morning pairs have really been trying to throw out all scalpers - but time windows and price structures + PA on the tick and one minute will always be able to track manipulation

cld not take that ea buy as its so far up already.....

Morning MM

Got to go out to Funeral after about 9 45 am - but back later on this afternoon

Its been mixed this morning

Tough on PA - as markets been playing - but then some nice moves on EU and GU

Have a good day - remember - focus - pace yourself and dont get stuck in BTTZ areas

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.