Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 38 am

Glad I got out EU scalp sell at 92/3

Under 2907 it was still another scalp sell - but its just bounced back to 2911 - and that could change the ballgame - as now more than likely - falls will not go under 2903 or so

GU

Now broken out above range of 6207 /8 and made 15

Above 6206/7 on pullbacks - should be more scalp buys

Would need back under 05 - for move up to be over for now

8 00 am

No red news before lunchtime and 1 30 pm for US Dollar

I think with Pound - as no vote looks more likely - price will rise on GU. If it drops under 6200 and 6100 - then its all down to more YES concerns etc etc

Morning F,

The spike down then immediate retrace on the EU approx 30min ago, would that have been counted as a false move?

Yes - spot on John

It was a move - and I got 9 pips on a sell - but as you say really it was designed to try and get more swing bears in - and then have them

For now - EU right on the edge of either way next - that close - ie over 2910+ more scalp buys - under 2905 - scalp sells

GU

every time it pulls back - then more scalp buy opportunities above 6207/8

If we drop under 05 and 02 - then forget about any more scalp buys and similar if w edont go back above 6217

GU

every time it pulls back - then more scalp buy opportunities above 6207/8

If we drop under 05 and 02 - then forget about any more scalp buys and similar if w edont go back above 6217

EJ

Tricked me - got me out my 30% sell stake - and as now fell again under last interim low

For now under 138 02 are still scalp sells

usd drifting south but I need more conformation...I got hung on chasing AU south earlier and hit it right on the rebound ...........

Amazing - 7 - 7 40 am - not that good for me - ie average

7 50 - 8 10 am - Great - nice scalps on AU / EA and GU

EJ - slow really

Status
Not open for further replies.