Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time of the day with most of Europe finished etc - its too teasing and slow

GU touched 42 - but need over it really and EU - taking too long not to drop again

OK

Off for tea now

Will have a look after 7 00 pm

3 really good days this week so far - what more could you ask for - OK say 5 more trades on 30% stakes with stops in 50 -100 pips of profit as well - ;-))

omg

GU just made 35 + pip spike - but was only on 30% stake - because I was leaving it on - ;-)

You have to laugh - those bar stewards love manipulation lol

hey guys .......no worries ....it was fast and furious ........you had to be in the trade already to catch it I figure......

I see the old man was still in for 30% though ............nice !

N

hey guys .......no worries ....it was fast and furious ........you had to be in the trade already to catch it I figure......

I see the old man was still in for 30% though ............nice !

N

yes and i was not.bloody typical, prob wld not have got filled

as a passing shot I took AU at 9154..........i'll leave s/l at 9152

have good evening all

N

Hopefully you are up 10 + pips for 7 00 pm ish

GU also kept going and EU doing what it does 80% of the time - teasing and trying to stop hunt :D

Regards

F

When you can get say 70 -90 pips on a 30% stake trade off a scalp - its like 25 -30 pips of scalp income ( ie larger lot size on 100% )

Thanks to MM - I would not even be bothering trading after 5 00 pm - but the GU as now been my best pair of the day

See you tomorrow - but am out after 9 30 am to after 3 00 pm at a Funeral ( no not one for the euro or for Scotland lol)

Regards

F

eu pressing up surprisingly. as structure i thought said otherwise

Very good question - but you can answer it easily

At what 5 15 PM and 2900 and under - all 9 lrs OVER PRICE - saying down

At 6 45 pm and 2902 /3 - 7 Lr's under price - saying trying up

That is nearly a full change of structure within 90 mins - and all within about 15 -17 pips of movement

However - for a full change of structure and larger move up - then price need back over 2935 and 40

No over 2930 - then price will drop again

Does that now make sense etc etc

Regards

F

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.