Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 51 am - new TW

EU

how I read it is above 2943 we are in scalp buy land - needing initially above 2950 to hold on and then staying above 2944

Above 2950 - main R's at 57 and 60

So if we get above 2960 we are turning up for next Rs at 2975/80 and 3000

No over 60 - or over even 57 and 50 - then look then for falls and scalp sells under 43 and 30 etc etc

"

MY ENTRY WAS higher than 32?
[/B]

OK - why only allow yourself minus 1 pip stop - when if you entered at 34 /35 - then you knew the real test would be under 32 or 31

Yes pull out at either - but not just at minus 1 pip????

Are you seeing my logic ??[/QUOTE]

trying to. i began trade with a 3 pip stop. when it moved up at 08:53 i moved stop to risk free. assumed after a strong bar at 0853 i shld do this. but yes senseless when the true test was cheap at only a couple of pips under.
all that aside, it clearly takes more than just being able to read whats happening (granted i only do this at a fools level) to trade well.

Just found this forum but the site refresh makes it impossible to follow you guys. Does it improve?

yes just suspiciously bad on more than one important news day.
also noticed that the actual refresh of late does not complete. ie get the new messages etc but page says still refreshing

Au as supports at 9346/48 - but Rs at 53 to 55

Above 56 yes hold any scalp buys - under 46 be in scalp sells

EJ - yes slightly different to EU atm

AU comment from an hr ago

Scalp bought at - 53 and 57 and now at 64 - down to 30% stake only on one scalp buy and exited other 100%

10 18 am

EU - cannot breech over 57 for now - so down to 30% stakes on last scalp buy and if it pulls back - maybe we can scalp buy again above 48

Under 47 and 45 would be in scalp sells

tried shorting eu there at 10:15. stop hit

it was at 54, as price had dropped under and white lr were above

Last edited:
Got the feeling with all the main news from 1 30 pm to 3 00 pm - we might be slow up to Midday or say 12 30pm

Will check every 30 mins or so - and if anyone is in another pair I have not mentioned and needs a heads up - please just ask and see if I can help etc

See you in a bit

tried shorting eu there at 10:15. stop hit

it was at 54, as price had dropped under and white lr were above

I appreciate 10 15 am - quarter hr - can be another time -ie after main 6 times - but on my chart I would not even think of scalp selling until under 2953 or 526.

Will post my chart and explain why

well again i can only point to confusion over selling there and impossibly being close enough to the top for good r/r/.

EU Chart for MM

for now 51/2 to 60 is a BTTZ area - above 61 + look at scalp buys

Need now under 51 for scalp sells

AU - still been good and so far made 9369

Attachments

• EU - 5914AM.JPG
    EU - 5914AM.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 75
11 07 am

GU

Dont look at holding or taking any more scalp sells on GU until price under 6308 and 6302

Above 6321 and 26 can be more scalp buys - but we need above 35 to see a turn up going on

ty but what does this explain re my question. also, buying at 61 puts me 7 pips away from bottom! same issue

11 07 am

GU

Dont look at holding or taking any more scalp sells on GU until price under 6308 and 6302

Above 6321 and 26 can be more scalp buys - but we need above 35 to see a turn up going on

This BTTZ got me today, I should have just zoomed out and realised what was happening. I managed to get a few pips when it fell but my entry was late again. Got some pips on the CAD just after the news announcement.

How did you guys do today?

11 07 am

GU

This BTTZ got me today, I should have just zoomed out and realised what was happening. I managed to get a few pips when it fell but my entry was late again. Got some pips on the CAD just after the news announcement.

How did you guys do today?

Hi John

I think you have shown there on GU a great example of how you continually have to review and assess your predictions - rather than trying to make one to last over 3 or 6 hrs etc

I am very much into trading in the "now" rather than trying to guess or fortune tell the next 8 hrs or day or month etc - simply because of all the variables involved etc etc

If you had followed my advice and sold under 6308 and 02 - ok - you could have made 20 - 25 + pips

If you had bought above 6321 and 26 and 35 - Ok you might have got 15 or 20 pips max - and then the best move would have been to sell again under 26 and 21 simply because the Gu stayed in a larger range of approx 60 pip.

With regards results - yes not bad - but nothing like yesterday ;-)

Best trades for me where 30% scalp buys on AU from early on and then EJ and EU sell later on this afternoon

Easily over 50 pip target - but not on scalp pips - so did nor reach my money targets today as half my pips on 30% stakes so instead of say 28 pips - they should only count as really 9 pips at 100% scalp stakes

Pretty much an anti climax today - but after yesterday - most days would be

Hope you did OK - and have a great weekend

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.