Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - 30 Min chart covering the month of August

The EU as fallen approx 300 pips in the trading month of August

But are you aware - you could have made the same amount of pips approximately if you had caught all the scalp buys;)

178734d1409337209-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-29814-30-min-month.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 29814 30 MIN MONTH.JPG
    EU - 29814 30 MIN MONTH.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 569
Last edited:
Noticed it's a US and Canadian Bank holiday tomorrow - Monday 1st September - so maybe another slow Monday afternoon

Meanwhile in the morning we have some minor Euro news and important UK Pound news at 9 30 am UK time

Guess we better check out both the EU and GU in the morning for some early pips ;-)

Monday 1st September 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders - a new week and a new month.

Only here for approx 90 mins and then back hopefully for the UK Pound news at 9 30 am

I am hoping the European session up to 2 - 3 00 pm will not be to bad - even though its a Monday but for the US and Canada - its a Bank Holiday.

Normal stuff - updates and quick reviews with main session levels I will be looking at scalping from on my main FX pairs I plan to trade today.

Have a good day and a great trading month - hopefully with the holiday season coming to an end - we might see some proper volumes back during this next few weeks with the average ATR movements up from say 30 -60 on many pairs back to 80 - 110 pips per day of the past

Have a good day and a great trading month - hopefully with the holiday season coming to an end - we might see some proper volumes back during this next few weeks with the average ATR movements up from say 30 -60 on many pairs back to 80 - 110 pips per day of the past

Morning F. As you say all traders should be back from holidays this week so roll on increased ATRs. Good luck and positivity to all traders for September, (y)

EU

Made a new low approx 3 hrs ago at 3118

So far been up to 3130 and whilst under 3145 /50 for me still in bear session mode.

That does not mean we cannot scalp buy it up to say 35 -40 area and then sell it again if we dont make over 3150+

We do have supports in the 3120 -25 area and if they let go along with the low - we can then expect a test to the 3100 area,

Presently a scalp sell from 6 30am TW from 3129 - but 21 to 23 could be another scalp buy area for a test above 31 to 35 /40.

Also non red news over the next hour or so

Morning F. As you say all traders should be back from holidays this week so roll on increased ATRs. Good luck and positivity to all traders for September, (y)

Morning to you SD - and same to you - I hope you have a good one and I hope the GU is not the only pair that will make you some nice pips this month:)

Good Trading to you (y)

7 00 am

GU

Low so far this morning 6586 - and since then a slow rise up to current 6606

Above 93 for me on pullbacks - still then another scalp buy

Any pullbacks under 93 and 89 would be back to scalp sells - but we would need under both 70 and 60 to hold any scalp sells on for lower

R's at 6610 to 6620 areas - so to hold scalp buys on - we do need to clear this area - and then stay above 6600 on future pullbacks -

Key news at 9 30 am UK time - so a pair I will be trading this morning

EU

As you have probably seen 3123 was the other scalp buy price - but for me - I need above 31 to hold it on for another sell at 35 -40 area

Swissy

Presently a scalp sell from 9191 and 6 51 am

We need under 82 to hold it on for a larger fall - otherwise above 85 and 87 - it will try and turn up again

GU
7 13 am - now at 6611 - still scalp bullish - but I will drop to 30% stake if we fall under 08

I probably would only scalp sell under 04 and 6600

I will be checking out the Cad and AU and EA after the 7 30 am TW - but I am out just prior to 8 00 am and maybe not back until around 9 20 am - just prior to GU news

7 21 am

30% scalp buy stake taken out at 3124 - silly really - I should have exited at 28 - as that was a scalp sell on this pair

Dynamic support at 21/22 and previous scalp buy level 23

Need under 19 to hold any scalp sell on longer for a larger fall

7 35 am

So far my trade of the morning - GU now at 6623 and I am still on 100% stake atm -as it did not drop under 6608 on the way up - thats where I would have taken 70% profit off,

Now will drop to 30% only under 6618 and would only hold that on whilst we stay above 14

EU - now testing 3131 again - really we need above here to hold scalp buys on - but be aware 3135/40 area is all scalp sell land - so need over 41 and 45 for any chance of a turn or try higher

Status
Not open for further replies.