Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU and EA - will leave until I get back

First impressions - EA bearish and AU still bullish above 9300 and 9320

As we know - that could all change next hr - ;-)

GU

Down to 30% stake on scalp buy at 6624 - and will only leave on above 6619 now - as popping out

See you a bit later guys

Been a good hour for me - especially on GU

HI all, doing childcare for a couple of days.
got a bit in last night to compensate. down to 30% stakes now

Attachments

• sun.PNG
    sun.PNG
    8 KB · Views: 72
Swissy

Presently a scalp sell from 9191 and 6 51 am

We need under 82 to hold it on for a larger fall - otherwise above 85 and 87 - it will try and turn up again

Uchf / Swissy comment from 2 hrs ago

Stayed under 91 and been down to 81 - - dont know whther that is low enough to hold scalp sell on longer.

Its still one under 9191 - - but we really need under 80 and 77 now

With UK Pound news in approx 10 mins will also check out the Gbp / Jpy and Gbp / Aud to see if they are worth entering etc

GJ

Still another scalp buy on all pullbacks staying above 172 60 - and now price at 173 - 29

So therefore - we could have a 50 pip pullback at news - and still be able to scalp buy again after taking advantage of any scalp sells -

Above 173 35 keep scalp buying but R's from 40/45 and 60/70

GA

Different scenario - been bullish this morning - but under 7875 still in strong down trend with price presently at 7803.

We also have dynamic R at 7820/25 area

With GU for news I am going to exit 30% stake at a few mins prior to news - hopefully 6640+

Then will decide after news whether to try another buy or look for scalp sells

Last edited:
9 30 am

News - all all Pound crosses had pullbacks lower - GU over 30 pip drop

In theory - under 6631 a scalp sell now

GU

Under 6631 still a sell for me and would be nice if we could buy again between 6610 and 15 area

Thats probably asking for too much - but then so far it as moved to plan and with no real tricks going on - ;-)

EJ

Normally my favourite intraday pair - but not this morning - PA - not nice - its bullish and as risen approx 15 pips from open - but messy and not bothering with atm

9 50

GU as found support again now at 6623

So under 34/36 - its another scalp sell - above 6623 a scalp buy

Approx 10 -13 pips - so for me its a BTTZ now

Need as proper breech to start it off again - ie under 6620 - and then 6610 is another scalp buy area - or above 6636 and 40 - and we might then test above high

EU as now made 3142/43 for hr TW and I have dynamic R 's at 43 -46 area

Would need under 37 to hold any scalp sell on - or above 46 for taking or holding scalp buys on for higher

Last 10 -12 mins EJ as tried to come out of it awful PA move and stay scalp bullish

In that time only moved about 6 pips - so still no real interest in it for now

Status
Not open for further replies.