Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

6 52 am

Price at 3291 and rising as it been in a scalp buy mode for over 5 / 6 hrs from 32 74/5 area

Already this is a HH from yesterday and abobe 80 /2 on pullbacks price could rise further and go back up into the 3300 zone

Cannot only look at holding scalp sells on etc under 79 and 73 for a turn lower again

Morning F. Only the pros are up at this time. GL.

Morning SD

Yes and i leave it late - but cannot be bothered with the 5 am / 5 30 am stuff - but normally find from say 6 30 am to 9 30 am a good busy time for some action - and of course we know why

Have a good day - just going to comment on how I see the GU next

Regards

F

GU - all the main moves are complete for the week. I am expecting a small range day so probably only a max 2 small traders for me.

GU

We finally fell again yesterday afternoon from the 6700 area back down to 6669/70 area - before the present bounce back up to 6582 -86 area - just under the level we needed to get for the fall to really start.

Price atm at 6583 - and I am in a scalp sell again under 88 or 92 area .

Above 77/79 its still scalp bullish on pullbacks so immediate range say 77 to 87 - approx 10 -12 pips

GU - all the main moves are complete for the week. I am expecting a small range day so probably only a max 2 small traders for me.

WD on your 22 pip gain and would agree looks like it could be a quiet day on this pair

Just checking the calender and nothing to exciting today in fact its all after 3 00 pm really

UJ and UCad and Swissy - looks like in Asian session we have seen dollar weakness again with more price falls

Retraces and bounces are being tried - but still got the EU trying up atm - although very slowly

Above 83 it is a scalp buy - but that 87 -92 will take some breaking for now - although its still trying so - my 30% stake might be going

EJ

like Eu in scalp buy mode - but looking to sell again under 137 92

EJ needs under 80 and 75 to hold any scalp sells on

Back over 138 00 - then look for more buying

7 19 am

Looking at next TW to exit EU and EJ scalp buys - might just leave 30% stakes on for a start

GU is the ugly PA pair - so out all together and not it any scalp on it for now

i am always amazed when the EU moves properly - without play - its so unusual ;-)

Will it try a shoot up over 3300 just before half hr change - and then drop - or will it keep going - decisions decisions lol

7 19 am

Looking at next TW to exit EU and EJ scalp buys - might just leave 30% stakes on for a start

GU is the ugly PA pair - so out all together and not it any scalp on it for now

yeah it teased down didn't it, just enough to squeeze some out. I almost closed mine but still in. Funny your analysis says 92 will be resistance as that lines up with some voodoo levels I use. :D

GU - looks cagey, definitely a Friday.

Normally i would expect the GU to be more consistent than the EU in PA - but this morning - I am not liking GU - as you just get the feeling it will be awkward and might even surprise us

Status
Not open for further replies.