I'm doing great!

Hi mrchuffster, This company is fundamentaly sound and has proven to have strong support at $30.

Recently trading strongly above its 200 day moving average and in a 2 year uptrend.

I can't predict the future of any of these stocks but what I can do is position myself in a trade that has strong potential.

wwatson1 said:
How do you post charts on here?

At the botom of this page where you see the text box to post a reply select "Go advanced" scroll down the page and you will see "Attach files" is the easiest way.

roguetrader said:
At the botom of this page where you see the text box to post a reply select "Go advanced" scroll down the page and you will see "Attach files" is the easiest way.

ok trying to attach an image here

Attachments

• pps.PNG
    pps.PNG
    68.5 KB · Views: 190
Thanks Joules, I will get some charts posted to make things a bit more interesting.

You know your stuff. Maybe you are over analysing.

I have read your post with interest.

Lets see how it plays out.

ASPM Buy on today's open.

NGS sell to close position on today's open.

I have linked charts to the symbols on my homepage, just click them. Let me know how you get on.

Woah.....quick view? Its hard to decode what jules is saying and put it into english. You can make analysis as detailed and complicated as you like and then you just get further away from what's really there. Here's my view. PPS is still in its long term trend from the lows of march 03. Dont expected it bounce straight away and head upwards. Buy on a two/three day close above 31.5 with strong volume. If 30 breaks, leave it. Theres my quick glance

Woah.....quick view? Its hard to decode what jules is saying and put it into english. You can make analysis as detailed and complicated as you like and then you just get further away from what's really there. Here's my view. PPS is still in its long term trend from the lows of march 03. Dont expected it bounce straight away and head upwards. Buy on a two/three day close above 31.5 to 32 with strong volume. If 30 breaks, leave it. Theres my quick glance

Hi techst, I agree 30 is the level to watch as this has proven to be solid support. The trade is making progress but it is early days. Are you an end of day trader?

Sell to close out HEP on todays open.

(Chart setup on my homepage just click the symbol)