How To Think Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOCRATES said:
Yes ignorance is bliss...isn't it just ?:LOL: ....perfect nirvana it is for you...:LOL: ...and for us as well...:LOL:

Given the amount of giggling that you do, I will assume that ignorance is in fact bliss. :)

CYOF said:
I am boiling, ready to explode, but WAIT, WAIT, the real Socrates has just appeared to me, where he is informing me that he hitched a lift form Ouspensky, on a five dimensional EMF train, to tell me, to tell you, the following:

" I took Hemlock for a reason, and for one reason only, that reason been, that at some point in the future, some people, may somehow, see, that, all that I say is TRUE, not because I say so, but because it is THE TRUTH, and THE TRUTH can never be changed. We really KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING"

Now, along the way, you will never guess who they saw hitching, it was Montaigne, and he gave Socrtaes a note to pass on to me for you as well, and it reads as follows:

" I have tried, God knows how much I have tried, but they are all blinded by their own ignorance and self desires. The true joy of life is in giving, giving with all your heart, and when one gives with all their heart, then, and only then, will Education be a reality"

And, as they headed off, you never guess what happened, YES, wait for it, Haanel stuck his head out the side window of the EMF train, which just happened to be hovering in the air, and said, with a BIG GRIN on his face:

"I TOLD YOU SO"

My, I must now lie down, for I feel a weakness coming on - ohhhhhhh - ahhhhhh - zzzzzzzzzz.

Yes precisely....how many times do I repeat that it does not land ?........ Now at last you understand what I mean exactly.

CYOF said:
I am boiling, ready to explode, but WAIT, WAIT, the real Socrates has just appeared to me, where he is informing me that he hitched a lift form Ouspensky, on a five dimensional EMF train, to tell me, to tell you, the following:

" I took Hemlock for a reason, and for one reason only, that reason been, that at some point in the future, some people, may somehow, see, that, all that I say is TRUE, not because I say so, but because it is THE TRUTH, and THE TRUTH can never be changed. We really KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING"

Now, along the way, you will never guess who they saw hitching, it was Montaigne, and he gave Socrtaes a note to pass on to me for you as well, and it reads as follows:

" I have tried, God knows how much I have tried, but they are all blinded by their own ignorance and self desires. The true joy of life is in giving, giving with all your heart, and when one gives with all their heart, then, and only then, will Education be a reality"

And, as they headed off, you never guess what happened, YES, wait for it, Haanel stuck his head out the side window of the EMF train, which just happened to be hovering in the air, and said, with a BIG GRIN on his face:

"I TOLD YOU SO"

My, I must now lie down, for I feel a weakness coming on - ohhhhhhh - ahhhhhh - zzzzzzzzzz.

Oh my God, what happened, my head, my head?

Did I really write that, for I have no recollection, honestly :eek:

dbphoenix said:
Given the amount of giggling that you do, I will assume that ignorance is in fact bliss. :)
No, the gigglilng we do is not the same giggling as you do.

We giggle at your ignorance....you giggle because you are ignorant.

That is the difference.:rolleyes:

SOCRATES said:
No, the gigglilng we do is not the same giggling as you do.

We giggle at your ignorance....you giggle because you are ignorant.

That is the difference.:rolleyes:

Ah, the giggling hierarchy. :rolleyes:

dbphoenix said:
Ah, the giggling hierarchy. :rolleyes:
No, you are not included in any hierarchy....you have to remain decidely outside...you are unfit, unsuitable, unacceptable and unwanted.:rolleyes: ...sorry.

SOCRATES said:
Yes precisely....how many times do I repeat that it does not land ?........ Now at last you understand what I mean exactly.

Unfortunately, my recent episode has left me exhausted, so I must be careful what I say, for I do not wan't to offend anyone.

But, do I see a hint of tit for tat returning, and instigated by whom?

I do not think it was you, for things were going just fine!

All should remember, their is a big difference between constructive criticism, and what is good for you, and episodel tit for tatting, which I hope is not going to erupt there again, although I do now see how easy it can happen.

To all readers, a final hint for the 90deg rotated charts - and this is the last hint I am giving:

THE BALANCE OF POWER

You should now have it - I am waiting for the answer, please.

SOCRATES said:
No, you are not included in any hierarchy....you have to remain decidely outside...you are unfit, unsuitable, unacceptable and unwanted.:rolleyes: ...sorry.

Oh, no .... :cry:

Watched the Dan Brown DVD last night.

Load of weirdos chasing a Holy Grail....

:LOL:

rols said:
Watched the Dan Brown DVD last night.

Load of weirdos chasing a Holy Grail....

:LOL:

Yeah, load of popular crap if you ask me. If you want to see some Holy Grail chasing, nothing like the good old Indy lol ;)

I will say one thing, for sure, as has been stated by some members in the past, and that is:

Socrates, if you are Mr Marcus and starspacer, which i think you are not, btw, you have mighty good computer skills for an gentleman of refined years - I did not want to say old timer, sit is rude :LOL:

CYOF said:

CYOF said:
Oh my God, what happened, my head, my head?
Did I really write that, for I have no recollection, honestly

CYOF said:
Unfortunately, my recent episode has left me exhausted, so I must be careful what I say, for I do not wan't to offend anyone.

Sounds like a transcendental experience to me! :eek:

CYOF said:

But, do I see a hint of tit for tat returning, and instigated by whom?

I do not think it was you, for things were going just fine!

All should remember, their is a big difference between constructive criticism, and what is good for you, and episodel tit for tatting, which I hope is not going to erupt there again, although I do now see how easy it can happen.

To all readers, a final hint for the 90deg rotated charts - and this is the last hint I am giving:

THE BALANCE OF POWER

You should now have it - I am waiting for the answer, please.
We shall give this a couple of hours to let everyone have a chance.

No doubt there will be several members who will have a crack at it.

If no one cracks it then I shall explain it myself.

Come on folks, we're understaffed for the moderation at the moment, so please give us some respite - whatever happened to the festive spirirt? Please keep it civil. :(

Last edited:
CYOF said:
I will say one thing, for sure, as has been stated by some members in the past, and that is:

Socrates, if you are Mr Marcus and starspacer, which i think you are not, btw, you have mighty good computer skills for an gentleman of refined years - I did not want to say old timer, sit is rude :LOL:
We are not each other in person.

But we are nearly each other in spirit.

This serves for a lot of people to misunderstand us, because it is merely about being, and that is enough for us, but overwhelming for some.

firewalker99 said:
Sounds like a transcendental experience to me!

Wait, remember my flying dream, could this be it?

The 3 cats, maybe they were coming to tell me something, not devour me?

The flying - that could well be the 5 dimensional train that Ouspensky was driving?

And what about the 2 enigmas, the oriental and the western?

Could this be Education and Philosophy?

Why, FW, you are correct, you are a true genius :D

"so please give us some rest bite "
Nice one, Paul ;-)
Richard

Paul>>> Thanks! That's what happens when you're doing 10 things at once! now fixed! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, while we are at it, in relation to the first chart, you ought to discuss it with Larry Pasavento and all will become clear to you, it has been suggested to me.

CYOF said:

We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.

-Viktor Frankl, author, neurologist and psychiatrist, Holocaust survivor (1905-1997)

Status
Not open for further replies.