How To Think Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
CYOF said:
How's the gambling going - or am I mixing you up with someone else?
The poker is going great and thank you for asking. If you are referring to my trading as gambling you are mixing me up with someone else.

As for the rest of your post, you can believe whatever you like. Saying it is the TRUTH in big bold letters doesn't make it so any more than a two year old saying "I'M AN ADULT!!!" makes that the truth either.

You see, you didn't actually respond to any of my points, you merely attempted to throw veiled insults and imply that if I didn't agree with you then there must be something wrong with me. This very act proves beyond any doubt that you do not know how to "think correctly". If this is how you choose to act towards someone who has done nothing but point out seeming inconsistencies in your own logic, for no other reason than to aid in your own development, then I shall not bother responding again.

By the way, having met 3 "expert" traders does not give you any basis for saying that any method not used by those 3 is "crap", "rubbish", "pure codswallop" or any other such thing. Your assertion that these methods you disdain so much do not work simply because you and 3 other people world wide can't make them work is laughable! For someone who purports to speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth you sure don't seem to have a grasp on what constitutes the truth.

You can harp on about you being able to "think correctly" all you like but your words on here clearly show that you have failed to grasp even the most rudimentary elements needed to form logical and coherent thoughts. You can not even tell the difference between a belief and a verifiable fact!

I wish you all the best for the holiday season.

Cheers,
PKFFW

CYOF said:
This ban was not correct - as I was referring to what my wife calls me -but so be it, I am not a baby and we can now move on.

In future, it may be wise to at least check, or read the post a few times to make sure!

Well, I have to apologise here, as it would appear I mistakenly banned you for the day - sorry. If I'd realised the error (or if someone had pointed it out) I would have lifted it early.

Mr. Charts said:
Yes, of course !.....lol
Richard

Richard.

Thank you for your email.

The list of SEVEN names are those that i consider to be CHILDREN! The No ONE is at TOP of LIST!

Mr CYOF, your name is NOT on the list of 7. Listen to Richard carefuly or your mind will be poisoned by the top 3 children on my list.

Ask richard if you can see my list.

Mucs tip for your eyes ONLY!
3.4S RULES the Mrkts :cool:

Happy new year to all. See you all in 6 to10 months!

Socco and T

Happy New year to both!

Hopefully we'll meet again soon for another dinner and champies.

You have my email.

Never forget 3.4S ALWAYS rules the MM TOO!!!

orion69 said:
Socco and T

Happy New year to both!

Hopefully we'll meet again soon for another dinner and champies.

You have my email.

Never forget 3.4S ALWAYS rules the MM TOO!!!

SShhh ! You will wake up unohoo....watch it.

PKFFW said:
The poker is going great and thank you for asking. If you are referring to my trading as gambling you are mixing me up with someone else.

As for the rest of your post, you can believe whatever you like. Saying it is the TRUTH in big bold letters doesn't make it so any more than a two year old saying "I'M AN ADULT!!!" makes that the truth either.

You see, you didn't actually respond to any of my points, you merely attempted to throw veiled insults and imply that if I didn't agree with you then there must be something wrong with me. This very act proves beyond any doubt that you do not know how to "think correctly". If this is how you choose to act towards someone who has done nothing but point out seeming inconsistencies in your own logic, for no other reason than to aid in your own development, then I shall not bother responding again.

By the way, having met 3 "expert" traders does not give you any basis for saying that any method not used by those 3 is "crap", "rubbish", "pure codswallop" or any other such thing. Your assertion that these methods you disdain so much do not work simply because you and 3 other people world wide can't make them work is laughable! For someone who purports to speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth you sure don't seem to have a grasp on what constitutes the truth.

You can harp on about you being able to "think correctly" all you like but your words on here clearly show that you have failed to grasp even the most rudimentary elements needed to form logical and coherent thoughts. You can not even tell the difference between a belief and a verifiable fact!

I wish you all the best for the holiday season.

Cheers,
PKFFW
You seem to overlook the significance of the obvious, and since you bring up the game of poker I will illuminate you a bit. The game of poker is skill orientated....and the players....do not reveal what hand they hold to each other..they do not share .....isn't that the case ? Otherwise the game itself is pointless. But a skilled player can do a lot to maximise his advantage. There you have it.

CYOF said:
O69,

I have to go now, so I am not sure if you are serious or not - I will check later.

Either way, have a nice evening, and do read between the lines.

I will leave you with a glimpse of what one needs to be reading - not the textbook rubbish -remember, that the act of trading is the easy part, the act of thinking is the hard part!

And just to reiterate, in case some are wondering, or have doubts, this type of information is never charged for, it is what life is all about, but, the majority, been brainwashed for centuries -as noted by my good fellow starspacer - fail to recognise the real meaning of "TRADING MASTERY".

Till Later.

A GLIMPSE - NO MORE

Well, I suppose I asked for it, I should have went with my first thoughts, but the again, I am still learning.

The game continues :LOL:

SOCRATES said:
You seem to overlook the significance of the obvious, and since you bring up the game of poker I will illuminate you a bit. The game of poker is skill orientated....and the players....do not reveal what hand they hold to each other..they do not share .....isn't that the case ? Otherwise the game itself is pointless. But a skilled player can do a lot to maximise his advantage. There you have it.
Yes, and furthermore, the highest skill in poker is to know when to discard; the weakest current hand is worth more than the best cards of the last game. This is correct thought and applies equally to Master Trading.

CYOF said:
Well, I suppose I asked for it, I should have went with my first thoughts, but the again, I am still learning.

The game continues :LOL:
I do believe that you display the potential to achieve Trading Mastery CYOF. Your ban, unjust as it was, undoubtedly makes you stronger and The Thirty weaker. When the time is right, I may permit you to see my trading results. :)

All fools come to grief from idleness and ignorance. They perhaps observe 20% of things, and as they do not address their own shortcomings, they will never ever enter the circle of true knowledge. They are as the electron is to the atom, destined to circle in some fuzzy zone, but never to enter. The mob make much of what matters little and little of much and always are on the losing side. Many never lose any true knowledge, because they have none to lose. There are matters which the mob would simply not comprehend, and therefore it is pointless to provide them with this knowledge. The Master Trader considers everything, but with a perspective that is not even in the same spatial dimension as the mob. Thus his understanding extends as far as his consciousness. He has achieved trading fusion.

Last edited:
starspacer said:
I do believe that you display the potential to achieve Trading Mastery CYOF. Your ban, unjust as it was, undoubtedly makes you stronger and The Thirty weaker. When the time is right, I may permit you to see my trading results. :)

I am honoured starspacer.

But seeing will be of no use unless I first learn How To Think Correctly - so, when you do find it in your good heart to offer, I will only accept if I have reached the correct level. To accept otherwise, would be an insult to you, on my part.

You know, that this, of course is genuine, as I always speak the truth - no matter what.

It is one of my "flaws", but a flaw that can not be discarded, no matter how one tries - sometimes at great expense, but little is my suffering, compared to the suffering of previous generations.

Slainte

dont think feel
its like a finger pointing away to the moon
dont concentrate on the finger or you will lose all that heavenly glory
---Bruce Lee ---

rossored said:
Well, I have to apologise here, as it would appear I mistakenly banned you for the day - sorry. If I'd realised the error (or if someone had pointed it out) I would have lifted it early.
Apologies accepted - we are all only human after all.

And as we say here in Ireland:

IT CAN HAPPEN TO A BISHOP :LOL:

PS: Please delete my Journal - Papertrade To Live - as I have decided not to pursue that avenue no further - and thanks to all who contributed in the past.

Last edited:
starspacer said:
Yes, and furthermore, the highest skill in poker is to know when to discard; the weakest current hand is worth more than the best cards of the last game. This is correct thought and applies equally to Master Trading.

Now that's **good**, starspacer! Knowing when to hold through the draw downs without going into hope mode -- that's mastery IMO.

andycan said:
dont think feel
its like a finger pointing away to the moon
dont concentrate on the finger or you will lose all that heavenly glory
---Bruce Lee ---

Would you like to put forward your thoughts on this quote, Andy?

orion69 said:
Mr CYOF.

If you need to be sure just pm Mr charts. He will confirm what i said.

I can assure you that your brain is in the right location. Unlike some others on here.

regards

O69

I am beginning to see the light - but as it has been mentioned on this thread(between the lines - which I sometimes miss), the path is not an easy one to take. Also, the path is very narrow and thus must be threaded lightly.

Slainte

Status
Not open for further replies.