How To Think Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was bullied at school ?

He Soc, have you tried gardening ? Much less stressful - or so "they" tell me....

Profitaker said:
Hang on. You say you have a lot to offer, but are adamant that you will not give it – so why post at all ? Why not just keep whatever it is we all need to yourself ?

A question that has been asked by many. Answer? There's nothing there.

Work for “it” ? What exactly is “it” ?

The money to pay him to be misdirected for as long as your money holds out. :cry:

Db

If this is a display of correct thinking then I still have a mighty long
and difficult road ahead of me

dbp

Ah gotcha. Actually thinking about it, I remember this clown from way back. A first class loony tune !

Profitaker said:
Maybe he was bullied at school ?

Of course he was. Why do you think he bullies others now (or tries to)? If you want a laugh, read Sebastian Manby's posts about him :)

Db

dbphoenix said:
Poor bertie. Incapable of understanding, a remarkable lack of self-awareness for someone who's so self-absorbed, just bloat and noxious fumes. Tell me, bertie, when you were in school, how often were you "it" in a game of Keep Away? :LOL:

Db
You must yourself have personal expeirince of such a game if you speak of it so candidly.

I expect you were "it".

Funny thing is ....you still think you are...

I have news for you.

I am sorry to have to disappoint you.:LOL:

Profitaker said:
dbp

Ah gotcha. Actually thinking about it, I remember this clown from way back. A first class loony tune !

Yes, he was the one who always got his lunch money stolen on the way to school :LOL:

Db

dbphoenix said:
Of course he was. Why do you think he bullies others now (or tries to)? If you want a laugh, read Sebastian Manby's posts about him :)

Db
Yes, but then again you would not be able to tell the difference between Tradeguider and Tourguider, would you ? :cheesy:

SOCRATES said:
Yes, but then again you would not be able to tell the difference between Tradeguider and Tourguider, would you ? :cheesy:

Unlike you, bertie, I don't require little green and red arrows to tell me when to buy and sell :)

Db

Tell you what Soc

Put me down for a fifty quid course, nothing too advanced you understand. It'll probably funnier than watching little Britain live PMSL.

Let's talk about dust ?

SOCRATES said:
You must yourself have personal expeirince of such a game if you speak of it so candidly.

By watching little boys like you get all dirty and weepy . . . :LOL:

Db

Profitaker said:
Tell you what Soc

Put me down for a fifty quid course, nothing too advanced you understand. It'll probably funnier than watching little Britain live PMSL.

Let's talk about dust ?

Actually, since the best bertie has to offer is warmed-over Tom Williams (though he has only a marginal understanding of Tom Williams), you're better off just buying TradeGuider and following the little red and green arrows. :)

At least you wouldn't have to suffer all the metaphysical claptrap.

Db

dbphoenix said:
Unlike you, bertie, I don't require little green and red arrows to tell me when to buy and sell :)

Db

:arrowu: ;) :cheesy: :LOL: :rolleyes:

Sometimes...five little images are worth a thousand words, Ha Ha Ha.

SOCRATES said:
:arrowu: ;) :cheesy: :LOL: :rolleyes:

Sometimes...five little images are worth a thousand words, Ha Ha Ha.

Ah, yes, five little images and hahaha. And people actually pay money to someone in this condition?

Amazing. :rolleyes:

Db

dbphoenix said:
Actually, since the best bertie has to offer is warmed-over Tom Williams (though he has only a marginal understanding of Tom Williams), you're better off just buying TradeGuider and following the little red and green arrows. :)

At least you wouldn't have to suffer all the metaphysical claptrap.

Db
This must mean you fully endorse the product.:cheesy:

chump said:
CY,
I'd hold off with some of the trumpeting because no offence you're talking through your **** at least half the time as indeed we all do from time to time.

Have you in your 'own way' been trying to tell us a few basic psychy truisms...?
He who thinks they can only achieve small will never achieve big ?
He who believes he can only work within the limitations he has been led to believe apply will never perform outside of same ?
and so on and so forth ? Psychy 101
If you have you just made a poor job of explaining it and indeed you're a bit confused yourself if you think this alone has a straight line connection to the "big returns" you mentioned earlier.
Again no offence , but your lack of qualifications might also be indicative of a poor grasp of the psychology that you think you are using to great effect. Not meant has an insult , just think a bit more about what you really know to be a fact and what you 'believe' only because you 'believe' it.
But that is up to each individual to decide, not you!

I will post as I see fit, and as Socrates rightly says, some will never see through the fog.

As I keep saying, one needs to read information with a view to taking what value they can from it, if value is identified, then take it and move on.

I will repeat, the only value I have seen to date is from the posts by Socrates, why, maybe because I think differently than the majority, but then again, that is the way I want to think.

Qualification have nothing to do with it, why should it?

One last point, I keep mentioning facts, if you are going to put forward some references such as Psychy 101, which I never heard of by the way, then please be courteous enough to back up what you say with some facts.

It appears that you may have some qualifications in the area of Psychy 101, but then, why are you not putting forward your views as to how to think correctly.

Are you another "so called expert" that has all the answers, but only delivers them to the fools who are too stupid to think for themselves! (I do not include people who are inflicted with medically proven mental illness in this group).

Last edited:
dbphoenix said:
Given a choice limited to TG or you, definitely :D

Db
(Watch this trap...all of you):LOL:

Excellent ! That means you fully endorse it and recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.