How To Think Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soc me old mucker, you are completely barking ! You should be sectioned under the mental health act LOL.

Maybe you have been, and are posting from your hospital ?

Profitaker said:
Soc me old mucker, you are completely barking ! You should be sectioned under the mental health act LOL.

Maybe you have been, and are posting from your hospital ?

I find it interesting that someone like bertie who has access to psychiatric care 24/7 would be so "challenged". Clearly the care he receives is less than it should be. :cheesy:

Db

dbphoenix said:
No, bertie. Try to focus.:rolleyes:

Db
What a shame !

I would have liked you to have fallen straight into it.

You see, I have no connection with the product, or its current owners or the marketing of the product. I have no interesti n it of any sort ...none... I am not interested, except it is funny for you to endorse it and approve of it and recommend it and then suddenly....RETRACT....Ha Ha Ha

Is this because you now realise I have no connection or is it because in the USA you are viewed as a pest and have even been thrown out of Elite ?:LOL:

SOCRATES said:
What a shame !

I would have liked you to have fallen straight into it.

You see, I have no connection with the product, or its current owners or the marketing of the product. I have no interesti n it of any sort ...none... I am not interested, except it is funny for you to endorse it and approve of it and recommend it and then suddenly....RETRACT....Ha Ha Ha

Is this because you now realise I have no connection or is it because in the USA you are viewed as a pest and have even been thrown out of Elite ?:LOL:

And you call other people "dunce"? :LOL:

Db

dbphoenix said:
And you call other people "dunce"? :LOL:

Db
Yes, while we are at it, tell us what you did to really aggravate The Baron the owner of Elite Trader for him to ban you ?

And then you come and park yourself here and abuse everythng and everybody who happens to contradict you from a position of knowledge or from a desire to truly progress further.

What and how did you transgress, go on tell us, we are very tolerant and patient as you can see.

Go on...:LOL:

SOCRATES said:
Yes, while we are at it, tell us what you did to really aggravate The Baron the owner of Elite Trader for him to ban you ?

And then you come and park yourself here and abuse everythng and everybody who happens to contradict you from a position of knowledge or from a desire to truly progress further.

What and how did you transgress, go on tell us, we are very tolerant and patient as you can see.

Go on...:LOL:

Oh, my. Bertie's feathers are getting ruffled just because he can't follow a train of thought for only a handful of posts.

Funny?:LOL:

Sad? :(

Pitiful? :cry:

Poor bertie.

Db

dbphoenix said:
Oh, my. Bertie's feathers are getting ruffled just because he can't follow a train of thought for only a handful of posts.

Funny?:LOL:

Sad? :(

Pitiful? :cry:

Poor bertie.

Db
Answer the question.

And stop behaving like a Neanderthal and derailing every thread you interfere with and when you are challenged you resort to this kind of endless stupidity.

Now you have had some fun ::eeK::and now it is time for the grown ups to resume interesting discussions

SOCRATES said:
Answer the question.

And stop behaving like a Neanderthal and derailing every thread you interfere with and when you are challenged you resort to this kind of endless stupidity.

Now you have had some fun ::eeK::and now it is time for the grown ups to resume interesting discussions

Oh, dear, more names, more threats. That psychiatric care you're under must be pretty incompetent. :)

Db

ok guys 'nuff's enough don't you think :rolleyes:

all knockabout stuff at the beginning of the pantomime season, but the custard pies are beginning to be steel edged.

cheers

jon

barjon said:
ok guys 'nuff's enough don't you think :rolleyes:

all knockabout stuff at the beginning of the pantomime season, but the custard pies are beginning to be steel edged.

cheers

jon

If we're left to defend ourselves, jon, what do you expect? Albert's bullying has to stop.

Db

dbphoenix said:
If we're left to defend ourselves, jon, what do you expect? Albert's bullying has to stop.

Db

er, well no post has been reported and, coming into this late, I haven't the time to wade through 46 pages to find out who cast the first pie or lit the fuse. It doesn't really matter anyway - just that enough seems enough before it gets totally out of hand.

jon

barjon said:
er, well no post has been reported and, coming into this late, I haven't the time to wade through 46 pages to find out who cast the first pie or lit the fuse. It doesn't really matter anyway - just that enough seems enough before it gets totally out of hand.

jon

Actually, they have, though not out of this particular sequence. Rossored even threatened to suspend bertie's account if he didn't stop pestering me (the post has apparently been deleted), but here we are, still.

We will all be appreciative when a decision is made one way or another whether or not it's okay for any member to call any other member the names that bertie uses, whether or not it's okay to deride and belittle and ridicule with impunity. If it's okay sometimes and not okay others, we need to know exactly when it's okay and when it's not.

In the meantime, you are welcome to delete every post in which bertie and I address each other. I don't need to increase my post count in this way.

Db

Just in case it is not apparent, Socrates and Db are not the only ones who, "slate" , for the want of a better word.

How one decides to respond to posts, is entirely up to that individual.

But, if one want's to argue with someone else, then one should be man enough to accept what ever is thrown at them.

I find no problem with been called any name, what so ever.

But I will not retreat and try and hide - I will face it head on and speak what is on my mind.

We are, after all, adults, no?

CYOF said:
Just in case it is not apparent, Socrates and Db are not the only ones who, "slate" , for the want of a better word.

How one decides to respond to posts, is entirely up to that individual.

But, if one want's to argue with someone else, then one should be man enough to accept what ever is thrown at them.

I find no problem with been called any name, what so ever.

But I will not retreat and try and hide - I will face it head on and speak what is on my mind.

We are, after all, adults, no?

No, apparently. But if bertie can't take it, then he shouldn't dish it out.

Db

dbphoenix said:
No, apparently. But if bertie can't take it, then he shouldn't dish it out.

Db

If I was to say the following (again, leaving out recognised medical conditions):

Any person who goes in and sits down with another person ( a shrink), to try and get that person to tell them what is wrong with the way they think, is in my opinion:

Stupid
Silly
Thick
Foolish
Idiot
Gob****e -this is an Irish one :LOL:

what would you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.