FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

today has been like the cup final , Wimbledon, the ashes and the Olympics all rolled into one .........

and we hav'nt even got near thinking about the Brexit results yet !!! :)

have a good one - back later .......turning up the pace now for a final push by opening up more screens .......I will rarely get to play with this level of volatility in the market

N

what a day ..signing off now and may get up in the night to trade the results .......will have to see

have a good one
N

good morning everybody

I have been trading since the early hours ............

I have never in my recent years seen so much carnage in the markets and traded with such a heavy heart.........

but I traded and naturally have had a ridiculously successful session selling my beloved GBP through the floor , and in fact selling the Euro as well into the naturally safe havens of the Yen and the USD

the British people have sent a message to Europe and the world regarding our opinion on free trade, immigration and many other things most of them have not thought about in detail .....

I will not bother you with details or charts or anything else as in truth I am already too tired to do it ...........you can see the falls through the night and do the math ........any decent trader has made fortunes off of this by trading what they see .......

so have a good day - I need to take some time out now before the stock markets open ......and then again I will return

cheers
NVP

ok i'm ready to trade again.............I may as well make some money as sit stunned in front of the TV

wife has just asked me to promise I don't trade out of control this morning ....but then again shes fairly ok to spend my overnight gains...... :)

ok lets do this .......game on
N

ok I'm going to comment once here then will be back later ....

i'm too frazzled and tired to post much and I want to open up all my trading screens so will sacrifice my thread/posts laptop to do that

I want to be at least 8-10 pairs available to trade at any time this morning ......this is serious stuff

overnights .......Seriously ?....are you living on the moon ?

London from 6am .....

GBP is fighting back ..up 300 pips already from 6am .....buy but suspect the FTSE open will kill the rally

Yen off 200 pips , usd off 60 pips

REMEMBER this is CARRY TRADE territory .every skit........every news item....... every little bit of news will hit those guys .....just like most historic market crashes the USD and the Yen are king

trade them head to head with the Euro .............Euro and GBP are the bad guys at moment ................sure you can play the EG but its peanuts guys .......

Yen & USD vs GBP & EUR pairs

capishe ??

right ..............game on .........go gettum .........and remember this day as you get a handful in a trading lifetime like this

N

GBP as a currency has actually made back 35% of its losses since Asian opens.......that's better than I thought ........it dropped about 1200 pips overall as a currency and I was lucky enough to get most of those mainly on GU

N

ok back in on GU rebuys .............from 3623/4 to 3680 in under 2 mins

seriously !!!

EJ looking nice ........112.90 the rebuy level

I'm just playing breaches guys ........the market is soo fast and momentum soo big its easliest at moment

N

3719..........unbelievable as its been all night :)

back to 3694 again .i'm just scalping in and out on GU ........ive got other pairs ready to go but the GU is so far above volatility levels of other pairs I trade I cant be arsed .........more knackered than i am admitting to myself I guess

wheres the coffee

N

3675/6 the low rebounces to 3707........

20-30 pips bounces are so common its easy to make money here guys

N

EJ looking nice ........112.90 the rebuy level

I'm just playing breaches guys ........the market is soo fast and momentum soo big its easliest at moment

N

already 113.18 ...................loving this .easy street trading :)

N

eA on the march north .........rebuys on bounces

EU flying .......

USD taking a lot of bear heat now for its Asian excesses

not quiet the hundreds of pips on offer from early Asian but 20-30 pips moves pretty commonplace

ive stopped splitting contracts hours ago...........its all in or all out on each scalp trade at moment

you have to play to the conditions
N

ok shutting down the posts for a while and turning up the turboboost on my screens into early London/European stock market

back later ...ive made a good haul already since starting again .....but doubt if I can get near my Asian performance ...............unless ftse opens are more volatile than I think

N

just before I go and to put things in perspective ............as people know I use volatility meters for the G8 to help gauge when to trade ........part of my bespoke Scalping systems

I am more than happy to be trading off of minimum +20 to +30's most days .........below that I cant be bothered much as I need momentum in the market

I recorded a G8 Vix value of over 800 at one point in the evening ...........that's what the market was doing !!!! :)

N

ok the gbp is bleeding heavily again towards Ftse opens .........GU is 100 pips off of recent highs already

expect it to get re-hammered for a while until Ftse and markets find their S/R levels again

buckle up

N

3750's the battle ground for GU ...........gbp has made a decent recovery from Asian lows ..but has it got what it takes for more now ?

that's a feeble dribble of a selloff from 3790 highs .........i'm ready to buy here big time