FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

gu reselling from 71

ok as I leave you have seen me watch / call a few

GU is ranging but its still a sell...........wait for 70 and bang it south again (y)

EA is slow north move ...........solid and reliable .........but slow :sneaky:

EU bull showing promise but the euro is a bloody slow burner so far today ..don't wait up

ok back later
N

I have over 50 traders watching on other forums ........would be nice to see some enthusiasm here ?

cmon guys .........where that T2win spirit ?

explosive actin now on a few pairs ............jees i really cant be here .....dammit !!!

morning all ..........more early morning website programming for me ......now scalping

overnights
GBP and Yen the buys to +20's
aussies the dogs to -20's

overall low volatility in Asians .......... that means plenty of breach trading London

London indexes
low volatility first hour so far ........tough to call anything ....we need some breaches or decent retraces from overnights ........7am bar will be the key ......

pairs
again its slooooooooooow .........

EA buys , jees its thin at moment

back late
N

EA in a bull range ..........trying to play that envelope style buying on bounces

USd looking bullish so playing appropriate pairs

UCAD buys , GU , Au sells

EA in a bull range ..........trying to play that envelope style buying on bounces

USd looking bullish so playing appropriate pairs

UCAD buys , GU , Au sells

ea already 15-20 up on that range (y)

good to see a few here viewing at T2win............the other forums are winning though hahahahah

jees the market is twitchy today ...............you have to be in like a flash , grab some pips and be ready to exit ...........

that's the scalping business though.......not for the faint hearted

N

ok going to have to break off soon as need to prepare for a far estern call soon

I am

1) working EA rebuys (ranging)
2) UCAD resells
3) Yen is bull (Sell UJ EJ )

carry on

N

usd sold through the floor .............GU buys is also a play alongside UCAD sells