EA offeing ranges 5-7 pips

gu risen 15 pips in 5 mins

Ucad fallen 10 ips in 5 mins

uj fallen 10 pips in last 5 mins

Ej has retraced and not delivering like I thought

this is scalping ............fast or dead

N

NVP;2754174[B said:
]EA in a bull range ..........trying to play that envelope style buying on bounces

[/B]USd looking bullish so playing appropriate pairs

UCAD buys , GU , Au sells

Ea is a peach from mid 80s to the 97's that's 3 times now in last 30 mins (y)

I want that EJ bear action ............its been really light and long overdue

reselling from 122.60's

dude you are a man of many talents ------ No 1 ---- is you are good for a laugh first thing in the morning

7.30 bar plays then i'm done ............quite a few pips today ...busy but worth it

ok that's enough - gotta scoot .............I hope this helps ............it would be easier in a live trading room as I certainly talk faster than I type ...(check out my youtube videos) ..........hahahahahahah

have a good day
N

I have to say that when you get a runner its pretty good

been buyng EA from 86 all morning ..now this time up to 43s

excellent mornings work for me now

cheers
N

hey all

quick look in .........wont be scalping the us session as too busy (sadly)..jees I really havnt taken a run at the US session for a while now ..........I treat my setups a little different for the us bell.....and the dynamics of certain currencies change as well (another story another time perhaps)

anyway the London was a peach after i left as well

Indexes
GBP boomed north to 150 pips +
Euro / AUD / Yen all got to -60s

(you do the math on those possible pairs)

my pairs ......

GU buys has been to +120's since London opens
EA has been to +110's ( saw 1.5645 earlier....see my scalp action this morning when i creamed it !)
nothing else comes close in my favoured scalp group
clearly E/G would have worked today (See my index comments).....I should trade that dude more

have a great day ...........and thanks for the PM's requesting a trading room.........perhaps next year

N

Thanks for the posts NVP If you decide to do a chatroom through Skype call I'm definitely interested, I'm sure many would be.

yep - all on the table for next year when I wind down the consultancy business I have in 2016 .........I can communicate faster like that with people ......talking is good and I can give better commentaries..............the scalp trades are always coming much faster than I can type on (3) forums at the moment ...........but I do my best !

N