FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

hey all

correlation patterns not perfect at moment ............pairs making the pips are

Ucad buys
UJ buys

usd a cracking bull play for last hour now

N

usd having an awesome bull run London...........shame yen so weak

Europeans having been selling off as much as hoped for ............yen and CAd the sells into usd more recently

UJ to 106.37 from 106.10 lows in last 30 mins
ucad buys to 3060 from 3016 lows in last 90 mins

N

hey all - I have platform issues at moment ..........back when solved

hey all .ok sorted

not traded much pm as system issues ...........so far the us morning has send Yen falling hard from early gains ..........cad the bull play at moment ..usd coming south off early bull again like Yen

us morning trades so far
good sells on GU to -30's , Buying UCAD to +30's (usd bull)
Ea sells to -20's

hang in there
N

ok session on the us .....

yen turned a hard hard bear from around 3pm......dragged usd with it
euro generally bear so far us ...GBP swinging all over the place .....Cad solid bull

Pairs traded..... (from 1 pm)

early ucad buys and gu sells off the bull usd .......nice EA buys as well (all to +30s)

then later as usd and yen came off some great plays into ej / uj buys .....and they are coming again North at the moment those guys as yen gets sold off for second big run of US session

as we ease towards the last sessions of the day the GBP has fared th best so far since Asian openings.......up above the +100 still net on day

Yen is the dog ........bouncing down around the -70's

have a good evening
N

morning all

sorry about no posts - got 1 laptop on the blink this morning so need them all to trade and none free to post

overnights
solid selling on GBP to -50's now
Solid selling usd to -20's
yen bear/flat , Euro bull/flat
good bull night for aussies and Cad

London 6am.........
yen bull to +20's
GBP still the solid bear to -20's
usd now pulling bull

pairs trading
slow but steady
EJ and UJ sells to -20's so far earlier
GU sells to -20 more recently

nothing else coming at moment .........will stay on retraces of abov at present

that's it until I get the laptop rebooted ...

talk later .....good trading
N

gbp very lively today .........big 30-40 pip bull retraces on the GU bear from Asians in last 15-20 mins

gbp trying to reassert bear bias at moment ........

must confess I chased it up from the 3228 reconfirmations to 3245 ........aggressive traders could be in selling from 3235 price rejections .........

I really need a little more than that to be persuaded its selling again at moment

so neutral at moment on GU.............I need usd more bear to go bull again now

more interested in yen bear plays that look more solid

N

taking most profits here ...........I did well on EJ as well as yen sold off more

ok back later .........sorry until the other laptop starts working faster I cant really trade and post

N

i'm staying on

GU rebuys
EJ rebuys

as this excellent G8 pattern continues

cheers
N

hey all .............laptop still playing up

Yen and usd in buy phase ...........Europeans selling

cruising the GU resells , EJ selling, uj selling , EA selling

N

gbp and euro looking bullish now

hoping the yen and usd now selling off

looking for GU buys (3220 breaches) , EU buys (1023 Supports) , EJ buys (above 116.66),EA buys above 4696

N

gu look for 3214 support levels if you want to be a trifle more aggressive

been a hell of a morning

the early Yen sells dissipated by 8.30 am into serious serious bull play ........

EJ and UJ have both got to 150+ pip plays this morning (EJ to +200)

i'm trying to fade the yen at moment as cant believe theres much left .and usd is already still a bear

N

yen has come south a little ...........I scalped some EJ bull ahead of my planned entry prices

not convinced yen will hold bear here

N