FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

only 3 pairs given me any pips this morning and I have a lot of b/e's & small gains on my results ...................frustrating morning ........but that's scalping ........

opening up more screens ..........game on .back later ..........G8 Volatility rising

worked GU buys to 3112 , EJ to 117.11 ........Ucad to 3012

still hard work !!

N

usd and yen going bull........all change

session nearly over for me as work calls needed .......been ok ...........no complaints pipwise

EU sells and Ucad buys leading the pack at moment ..EJ dumping as well

GBP is completely awol ..no ideas on its correlation dynamics / patterns at moment

bloody hard work this morning into 8am bar ..............have a good day guys ........I really had to work for my pips this morning ...............it will open up easier later

N

nvp ------ your patter is top rate this time of day --- you are like a coiled spring and if you dont slow down a heart attack lurking

nvp ------ your patter is top rate this time of day --- you are like a coiled spring and if you dont slow down a heart attack lurking

hey mate ..............finally got some decent moves after 2 hours of bloody scalping..........decent top up to bank in just 2-3 mins

have a good day :)
N

scalping is not for the faint hearted ...........so don't anyone ever kid themselves its easy .........but I tell it as it is .....

N