FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

easy choice to buy Ucad from 3116....cad is the only seller in town

sold Gu off 46/47..............yen and usd bulls are going to win this battle into 8am bar

let dust settle .........

I'm still

selling GBP
Buying usd
Yen neutral
buying cad
buying euro

yes this is pretty heavy pattern...........take a little experience to step back and play the moves

don't open up too many pairs unless you know what you are doing

ok my main salp still running is GU sells ..........i'm in EA buys now ........took some fast scalps on EJ and UJ spike earlier
still taking ucad north

back later guys ..............been a great 2 hours and plenty of pips made

N

be careful out there guys ..let the 8am bar settle if you are not sure ............

have a good morning
N

just taking final scalps at moment

Ea been up to 4753..........
resold GU at 3232..no brainer ! .......to 3219 scalp
ucad rebought from 3115 back up to 3122/23

i'm just playing out same patterns called earlier.yen pulled bull so stepped away from EJ ,UJ's

N

taken another 10-15 pips more by hanging on these last moves ........will sign off soon

N

hey all

how did the morning session go ? ........

GU sold off to 3080's before stalling recently ...8287 was the London high..at what point in that 200 pips did you get in and start selling the falls ? ........:)

usd,yen, CAd, AUD and EUro were bull towards the end of morning .........it was a bit of a battering for sterling !

lets see what the final session of the week brings in US session ......buckle up

N

morning all ............

The Week
usd has had a great week ........gbp and CHF doing fine as well
CAd and AUD the dogs now later week ..Yen been south earlier

Watch the potential reversals on above as traders close out profitable pair trades for the week ......us session is notorious for this move

cheers
N

remember for US session .........

look for CAD to go long as traders take more profits on weeks selling
Look for GBP to go Long.......big big selloffs today so I think that wont hold
look for more USD shorts ...its net bull for week
look for Euro shorts again a bull run so far
yen is pretty neutral

naturally this may not happen ...but I am just presenting another pattern/strategy that is based on logic and historical precedence

N

been rebuying GU from 3100's.........still trying at moment ..........for me we need sub 3080's to justify conservative reselling of GU

N

big fat support line currently on GBP sells ..that's why I am hunting buys ........I figure a bounce play coming

N

if it goes sub 80 then I hold my hands up and will look to sell it .........

0therwise ride and wait for confirmation breaches .............

above 3100
below 3080