FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

hey all

well a slow start for me ..........this morning

BULLS - USD then GBP rolling ...20 pips max north though ......average
BEARS - Yen , GBP (it has swung well)......AUD,Euro at moment

overall I was chasing the GBP volatility this morning in truth .....nice

N

pairwise

early doors there was a nice EJ buy ........Then dramatic GU sells near 7am .........and AU and EU as usd went bull...........some uJ buys , Some EA buys from 7am

at this moment ?

if I was still at table I would be on ........

EU sells
EJ sells
AU Sells
UJ buys

EA is starting to fire up bull again as well .....

plenty of contradictions at moment .........over all Euro is the weak index ............I am waiging for GBP to fire bull as well.........but that dude needs the usd to fold remember

later
N

pairwise

early doors there was a nice EJ buy ........Then dramatic GU sells near 7am .........and AU and EU as usd went bull...........some uJ buys , Some EA buys from 7am

at this moment ?

EU sells
EJ sells
AU Sells
UJ buys

plenty of contradictions at moment .........over all Euro is the weak index ............I am waiting for GBP to fire bull as well.........but that dude needs the usd to fold remember

later
N

jees ...10 pips bull in 4 minutes ...........that pair can move (y)

lot of trend reversalls from last 30 mins here .............tricky

gu is the pair today ..........it sold off to 30 pip levels twice from 6m and then turned 180 degrees 7.20 (actually 8 .20 uk summer time) swinging 6 pips in last 2 hours .........

pairwise

at this moment ?

EU sells
EJ sells
AU Sells
UJ buys

plenty of contradictions at moment .........over all Euro is the weak index ............I am waiging for GBP to fire bull as well.........but that dude needs the usd to fold remember

later
N

plenty of action from th gu bull now .....right (y)

ok ive mentioned 3 pairs in last 15 20 mins .........here they are in action

my mission is to get 3-4 pairs in the frame and a bias for each ............then I go for the big movers in the bunch

ok theres more to it than that when I bring out the index edge / patterns / correlation etc etc ....but is not rocket science in the end ...............:p

you cannot trade a pair that is not moving dudes or even if the G8 is sluggish ...........so wait for volatility points and then find the movers !!(y)

N

Attachments

• 3 pairs.JPG
    3 pairs.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 115
back 2 mins ........

currently would be

selling UJ
Selling EJ
buying EA
Buying EU
Selling GU ......

the 11am bar and pre activity has moved smoothly with some decent trends so far

hey all

well the us session is now happening ............I cant really trade as 15 min lunchbreak only.......

I see

BULL - nice Yen now , CAd , GBP still a buy really for me .....I need more proof on Euro

BEARS - Solid trending usd ........AUD falling ...and CHF

what about this second re scalps ?

hmm

EA buys
EU buys
UJ sells
AU Sells
GU sells

ucad buys are a flyer but no form from last 30 mins as yet