FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

to fast ?...............this is scalping dudes ..........and i'm 30 seconds behind here due to t2win delays

so in last 10-15mins

working GU buys = some pips ......handful but ok

UJ sells .....Slooooooow but in profit

EU out B/e ...........

Ucad ..........pending sells there

my indicator tells me up to 20 pips possible on the GU in last 15-20 mins ...............jees no bloody chance of that ...........but still a decent scalp haul and letting it run

heres where I am working at moment .............

sure how you set the triggers is a subject that could be debated for hours and hours ...........but you also have to be on the best 2-3 pairs offering opps in the first place .............?? - right ? :)

remember theres 28 pair combinations on the G8 currencies !!!.....you are going to need more screens unless you prioritise them a little :)

Attachments

• men at work.JPG
    men at work.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 151
main novice - intermediate error is not timing the move ...........they can be sitting on the best momentum/trend in all 28 pairs and still mistime the move

that's a combo of good technique/system ............and pure pure practice dudes

Forexmosperian and his gang took a lot of stick at T2win (and are still doing it seems)......but the guy was an expert at timing ...........he was always 2-3 pips ahead of me on my calls .......

N

ok heres the offer ...........these 2 are in the BEST buy opps at moment

so where do you rebuy ?

Attachments

• rebuys.JPG
    rebuys.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 132
gu 98 and EU 72 already ................sweating on trigger ??????

4100 the gu ............9 pips from the picture I posted .................are you hero or zero on that trade ????? :)

ps you missed the AU buy coming up the outside ...........hahahahahah