FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

ok 4108 the high on the Gu ...............too easy

back later gang

N

main novice - intermediate error is not timing the move ...........they can be sitting on the best momentum/trend in all 28 pairs and still mistime the move

that's a combo of good technique/system ............and pure pure practice dudes

Forexmosperian and his gang took a lot of stick at T2win (and are still doing it seems)......but the guy was an expert at timing ...........he was always 2-3 pips ahead of me on my calls .......

N

Of course he was making advance live calls....:LOL:

4100 the gu ............9 pips from the picture I posted .................are you hero or zero on that trade ????? :)

4111............bonus ball that (y)

ok gotta scoot and take some calls ...........:cool:

N

Of course he was making advance live calls....:LOL:

hahahaha ..............ok gimme a break gang .....I just happened to like the guy ........unlike many here .....and ive met and worked with a lot of traders and wannabee traders over the years since the 80;s

I worked with a lot of traders in the 80's and well you just have to understand the mindset and confidence required to trade ...........if you didn't like it or them then you were going to have to leave and certainly not be able to learn anything unless you stayed and played the game

when you try to learn from people you don't have to marry them .....just respect what they are teaching and focus on that ..........hahaha

N ..:LOL::LOL:

ok got scoot ............later .....Gu still banging away north :)

wont get to charts for us openings .............grrrrr

looking at the day ..........

GBp is the bull.........been to nearly 50 pips recently from 6am bar ..........also came back off a 25 pip low as well....impressible !!

yen the other bull player ......coming hard again now

BEARS - Cad .........reselling again now , Euro , now USD as well

N

pair wise .....

I would be

Selling UJ and E/J

buying EU ......GU but I need more proof yet of life

EA is a sell but again I need a decent signal to resell it

sorry - not getting back tonight to table...calls to U>S needed

cheers
N

post worth repeating here to trainee scalpers

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...nal-pathways-improvement-126.html#post2725424

remember scalping is about grabbing the early move to secure / lock your b/e on a scalp (partial % stakes) and then letting the rest run ..........

this is not the business to sit in the middle of the motorway and hope you stay safe ..............scalping is fast and you have to be attentive to the retraces that can happen in spilt seconds ..................

I rarely carry a % of scalp for more than 5 mins unless I got a hellover kicker in that 5 and can take my time ........

if the move is sub 10 pips the odds are i'm gonna get my remaining / running trade handed back on a plate to me with little profit ..........

many times I tighten right to the max and if the market keeps going I simply go back in and start again with a new trade

do not treat scalping like swing trading gang or anything else for that matter .....this is the serious end of the trading game ........nothing like it ........so get real in your approach and your expectations ......

Sorry focused on market today ........will,comment later ......wanted to make my target quickly first as it's Easter but I also need to make some calls to the Far East soon

Far East and indeed the usa don't really recognise the Easter holidays re business and holidays. (n)

N

ok i'm done today - sorry but I had really limited time to trade so no frills ........

nothing dramatic and CHF was pretty active so I really had to focus on g8 dynamics for once

buys - Yen to 20's (Cr*p) .....a little aud and NZD as well
Sells -EUROPE = Swissie to -30 recently ......hmmmm........gbp to 20's and euro to 15's

usd flat ..........

N

pairs ?

I used the Europe vs Yen split mostly

sold UJ and EJ to -30's at times from 6am bar

ea buys to 6.30 then sells all the way so far (dipping in and out)

Ucad sells more recently

as I leave ..........

gu buys
EJ sells
EA sells
UJ sells

Attachments

• current market.JPG
    current market.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 140
as I leave ..........

gu buys
EJ sells
EA sells
UJ sells

oh yea of little faith ....:LOL:........I didn't say bag loads of pips .......I just said watch the sells :smart:

N

Attachments

• sell ea.JPG
    sell ea.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 95
  • ea sells lll.JPG
    ea sells lll.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 101
ok I got my target eventually ...........but hard work ... a lot of 3-5 pippers that make you grind it out...........as I said to Sun on her thread

you have to be experienced enough to make do with low runs ...........you cannot bank on the 15+ runs ..........they may not appear in your trading window...........if they do great .........if they don't you cannot afford to be neutral or negative on the other trades ........it wont pay the bills

scalping needs you to be a machine - 100% precision in execution trade after trade

scalping I about practice practice pratice - years of scalping practice and thousands of hours at the screens .......that's what makes you a machine ..........and scalping needs you to be a machine :)

N