FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

wife keeps popping head round and reminding me to keep a level head and don't do anything stupid

no chance - i'll leave that to the British general public - correction English General public

N

I want to trade other pairs but the GU is a bloody pushover .........its signalling moves in slow motion at moment ..unbelievably easy .......like being on a training platform ........

pips ? - yes I must confess I am in the thousands now for some time today since trading from early Asian

1 off event so make the most of it

spike GU rebuys around 38/39 but this time it looks pretty tight ......steam running out methinks at 62

huge pressure now on the gu ...........looks like clock ticking before it sells off now .........I will chase it south if all this falls apart ............66 at moment so again a good rebuy

nope .............to 75/76 now and looking to test recent R levels .wow ......another 20+ in bag

new territory ..........could be a blinder here now .........+40 for me .will I get 3 x 50 pippers in a row ?

ok waiting here ........the GU ceiling got rammed ..........it must come for more

to close to 3pm bar .................WAIT !!!!

sell the breach here either way

3755 - 3803

3734...............I am way too overconfident here so scalping back at moment

GU not a convincing selloff yet