FX trading Oct 15-19

Great if you can get them. I tried this and kept missing it.

first thing I do in the morning
look at all the charts for support and resistance
and mark on the charts where I think the turns will be
I use a price oscillator, macd, 1 hour chart ,15 min,5 min , on the 3 min chart you can see the pricei running out of steam, the rest is basic t/a
I like long runs up and down , so I can go and do other stuff , and pop back and have a look now and again
have a look at 1 month, 1 hour chart, gbp/usd you can see its just trending up and down
not difficult
all the best
H

Last edited:
Thanks. My problem is that I either don't put enough S and R lines (and so miss out) or put too many (and misread what's going on). It's something I need more practice in really.

SN - a tip with the S/R lines. Put them all in. See which ones tend to work more than others. Use only them.

Review your methods (and your lines) on a weekly basis if you're trading intraday.

SN - a tip with the S/R lines. Put them all in. See which ones tend to work more than others. Use only them.

Review your methods (and your lines) on a weekly basis if you're trading intraday.

By strange coincidence I was just reading a classic speech of Niels Bohr.

BOHR: Einstein shows that measurement - measurement, on which the whole possibility of science depends - measurement is not an impersonal event that occurs with impartial universality. It's a human act, carried out from a specific point of view in time and space, from the one particular viewpoint of a possible observer. Then, here in Copenhagen in those three years in the mid-twenties we discover that there is no precisely determinable objective universe. That the universe exists only as a series of approximations. Only within the limits determined by our relationship with it. Only through the understanding lodged inside the human head.

Switch 'Universe' to 'market instrument of your choice' and voila.

Wouldn't mind having a bit of understanding lodged in my head sometimes...

Well, I'm sure that's cleared the cobwebs for us all, thank you Rols.

He certainly had an appropriate surname.

Happen to know where he placed his S/R for Cable?

Well, I'm sure that's cleared the cobwebs for us all, thank you Rols.

He certainly had an appropriate surname.

Happen to know where he placed his S/R for Cable?

You are obviously one of those who has not "learned to fully accept that nothing exists except the observations themselves."

:cheesy:

You are obviously one of those who has not "learned to fully accept that nothing exists except the observations themselves."
Right.....

Well, makes a great Zenmas Cracker motto, but I like to pretend I have something to observe.

Otherwise I'd have to consider the possibility I was manufacturing not only both the observation and that which the observation apparently observes, but additionally the apparently objective external entity which observes the observation and that which observes that which observes the observation. I think you can see where this leads. I wonder if these physicists actually ever read their own copy?

Luckily for us both, it’s the end of the FX week and therefore this thread also, or we’d both get turfed off for being horribly off topic.

Haven’t you got anything better to do on a Friday night?

Right.....

Well, makes a great Zenmas Cracker motto, but I like to pretend I have something to observe.

Otherwise I'd have to consider the possibility I was manufacturing not only both the observation and that which the observation apparently observes, but additionally the apparently objective external entity which observes the observation and that which observes that which observes the observation. I think you can see where this leads. I wonder if these physicists actually ever read their own copy?

Luckily for us both, it’s the end of the FX week and therefore this thread also, or we’d both get turfed off for being horribly off topic.

Haven’t you got anything better to do on a Friday night?

How can anything be better than discussing the meaning of evryfink?

Yikes I'm missing eastenders.....

BOHR: Einstein shows that measurement - measurement, on which the whole possibility of science depends - measurement is not an impersonal event that occurs with impartial universality. It's a human act, carried out from a specific point of view in time and space, from the one particular viewpoint of a possible observer. Then, here in Copenhagen in those three years in the mid-twenties we discover that there is no precisely determinable objective universe. That the universe exists only as a series of approximations. Only within the limits determined by our relationship with it. Only through the understanding lodged inside the human head.

now thats weird! :eek:
I was listening to the "News Quiz" (Radio 4), and a science program caught my eye, which I subsequently listened to. (using the bbc.co.uk website)
It was about Bohr and Heisenberg meeting in Copenhagen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/relativelyeinstein.shtml

now thats weird! :eek:
I was listening to the "News Quiz" (Radio 4), and a science program caught my eye, which I subsequently listened to. (using the bbc.co.uk website)
It was about Bohr and Heisenberg meeting in Copenhagen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/relativelyeinstein.shtml

Yes, there is a certain synchronicity going on. Quantum physics seems to be back on the menu too.

Bit more here.

http://henry.pha.jhu.edu/clearer.light.pdf

There's a TV film too.

http://www.pbs.org/hollywoodpresents/copenhagen/about/index.html

Also a BBC interview to listen to with Heisenberg 1965
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/cinema/features/copenhagen.shtml

Must say he sounds a little uncertain...:cheesy:

Last edited:
Piece of work

Hi Rolls,

going to PM you again for sure :LOL: :LOL:

Piece of work for sure :!:

Einstein rules of work may appeal to :p