FX trading Nov19 - Nov23

Well thank you Asia session :D :D :D

Woke up to find that the limit order on the remaining half of Tuesday's USDCHF short hit overnight @ 1.0926 offered.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7108347.stm

".. Scans reveal that being paid more than a co-worker stimulates the "reward centre" in the male brain..."

is the above a "scientific" reason why men wont share their trading systems/methods?

this mornings been a bit naff what with the GBPUSD spike up early-morning screwed my MAs up.

Dunno. I'm just swinging with the help of 3 Ducks. Nothing secret or clever. I was lucky to still be up at that time, actually. EUR/USD dropped enough to stop me out with a loss had I not taken the money.

Dunno. I'm just swinging with the help of 3 Ducks. Nothing secret or clever. I was lucky to still be up at that time, actually. EUR/USD dropped enough to stop me out with a loss had I not taken the money.

have to agree. the simplicity of 3-ducks is sublime.
but do follow the classic recipe, or do Gordon-Ramsay-fy it, as I do?!

(3 ducks hits the spot for me. broad-trend identifier, and 5-min pull-back entry. I have both the Cornflower and 3-ducks options running; both are good in their own way.)

I am long on EUR/USD

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    27.4 KB · Views: 170
Ah, you're being too clever for me. I just use the 3 ducks as extra confirmation before swinging the trade (it's one of my entry methods for swinging). I used to use 3 ducks for scalping but it was less successful overall and I had to monitor lots of pairs, rather than just the two main ones discussed on these weekly threads.

I'm simple. :chews the end of a piece of straw while sitting on a gate:

Short EURUSD 1.4812 bid, stop 1.4828 offered.

Attachments

• eurusdtrade.gif
    eurusdtrade.gif
    70.8 KB · Views: 161
I am long on GBP/USD and long on EUR/USD USD is weak reading

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    10.7 KB · Views: 175
closed EUR/USD for 0 pips Even GBP/USD + 9 pips....

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    24 KB · Views: 170
poor week for me.
the big moves seemed to start at 4-6am, and quite sharply at that, so by 7-9am the move seemed so big, I couldnt tell if it was going to twang back or not. (on GBPUSD)
EURUSD neutral. it was USDJPY that got me back some money, so could have been scary.
a RED week for me.

I need a volunteer to start next weeks FX thread.

have a good weekend all.

See ya next week.... I will be using the 3 pair method and My Trend indicator... have a good weekend all...:cool: