Full time trading does it really pay

Yes, that is correct, just dont forget our job consist on evading risks, we can be succesfull evading risks but at some time they will reach us, so dont multiply, if you can make these amount, withdraw. At some time - probabilistically speaking - you will loose, so allways withdraw.

Thank you for confirming that Fayalac.

Those results are the most impressive I have ever encountered. Can I just ask a couple more questions please?

1. On average, how many trades do you take per week?

2. Would it not be possible to increase the account size? Even if you added just $100 of your profits to the account per week, with weekly returns of 30% - 50% you could (with compounding) very quickly increase the account size by a huge amount.

thank you for confirming that fayalac.

Those results are the most impressive i have ever encountered. Can i just ask a couple more questions please?

1. On average, how many trades do you take per week?

2. Would it not be possible to increase the account size? Even if you added just $100 of your profits to the account per week, with weekly returns of 30% - 50% you could (with compounding) very quickly increase the account size by a huge amount.

if you look arround there are poeple with better performance than me, i learnt many things from other members of these site, but to answer your questions.
1) on average i make up to 30 trades per week, some days i do nothing and some days i make 10.
2) i will start doing these. I have in my account 2,732 that is my departure line for these next week, at the end i will withdraw half of the profit and i will leave the rest to increase the account and i will be doing these untill i dont feel comfortable with the amount in the account and in that moment i will make a godd withdrawall.
I just hope fate wont reach me in that process :(

if you look arround there are poeple with better performance than me, i learnt many things from other members of these site, but to answer your questions.
1) on average i make up to 30 trades per week, some days i do nothing and some days i make 10.
2) i will start doing these. I have in my account 2,732 that is my departure line for these next week, at the end i will withdraw half of the profit and i will leave the rest to increase the account and i will be doing these untill i dont feel comfortable with the amount in the account and in that moment i will make a godd withdrawall.
I just hope fate wont reach me in that process :(

Thank you Fayalac, you've stated the position very clearly and no-one can be in any doubt as to the results that you're claiming to achieve. People can now make up their own minds if they believe you or not.

just that i am not raising money from anyone, i am just trying to tell you all that it is possible to make a living from tading

I've just come home from the cinema. To tell the truth, after what you posted to DT, earlier, I'm surprised that you are still here. :LOL:

Guys, I don't think his risk is $15 per trade, as he uses no stop. In addition, his biggest loss has been far in excess of that.

Is anyone having a serious attack of deja vu? Isn't this just a rerun of the posts on HC's thread about a month ago??

Guys, I don't think his risk is $15 per trade, as he uses no stop. In addition, his biggest loss has been far in excess of that.

Good heavens Mr Reversion! Whatever are you implying? That there is something not quite kosher about claims of 30% to 50% per week, $1500 to $2500, risking only $15 per trade?

Are you so cynical, so embittered, so afflicted with ennui that you think it impossible that someone could limit their risk under such circumstances to $15, given that they do not use stops?

For shame! Take your curmudgeonly complaints elsewhere if you please! The rest of us would like to learn from the Mexican Market Master.

Is anyone having a serious attack of deja vu? Isn't this just a rerun of the posts on HC's thread about a month ago??

In fairness to Fayalac, he's answered the questions directly and fairly quickly, which wasn't quite the case with Howard.

Howard - like I said - you've never asked me where I am from. You still haven't.

What flags the T2W software puts against my name is beyond my control.

You still know so little about trading that you are actually considering the guy in question might be genuine.

This makes you a fool, Howard. Plain and simple.

Not only do you have a convenient memory you also have your own private rules of logic. I can devise no method of extending anything I've written to indicate my opinion regarding his genuineness. He has done nothing to incur my disrespect, so I remain agnostic on this issue.

With respect to you, my opinion is fully formed, well known here and is re-enforced with your current postings. I am, however, an eternal optimist, and look for you to cause me to change my opinion of you.

With respect to you, my opinion is fully formed, well known here and is re-enforced with your current postings. I am, however, an eternal optimist, and look for you to cause me to change my opinion of you.

One word of advice Howard. Only take the trades that jump out at you, otherwise you're in danger of polishing a turd. :p

Well, please you guys, dont forget that these forum regards to the question that if full time trading pays or not, what i dont understand is what the hell ar you doing here if, after all, you dont believe it is possible.
If someone wants to ask i will not provide details of the method i follow, so stop wasting your time, if you think these is a whole waste of time, dont you have something better to do?, are you unemployed?, get a girlfriend at least.

Do you find his profit claims to be feasible? I think some people might be raising their eyebrows at them a little.

If I were to invest my own money in him or his methods, I would think deeply on it and come up with an opinion. Otherwise, I remain without an opinion because I have done no analysis on my own. And some here who comment don't have that good a reputation for me to take their analysis with any confidence.

Well, please you guys, dont forget that these forum regards to the question that if full time trading pays or not, what i dont understand is what the hell ar you doing here if, after all, you dont believe it is possible.
If someone wants to ask i will not provide details of the method i follow, so stop wasting your time, if you think these is a whole waste of time, dont you have something better to do?, are you unemployed?, get a girlfriend at least.

Hi Fayalac,

I am employed, but all the sailors will be in the pub until 11.30 so there's no point in me going down the docks just yet. And yes, I do have a girlfriend, but the pump is broken, so I've got to find something else to do at the moment.

Seriously, are you surprised that people don't believe your claims? Can you honestly not see how they might be thinking that everything doesn't quite stack up?

meanreversion is a great fellow and I don’t know why he has me on ignore. I would like have him around my house again where we once enjoyed tea and fairy cakes together as we chuckled at all the amusing posts on t2w. I miss him dearly.

Are you serious Howard?? :-0

You must be tired, standing on your feet serving popcorn all day..:cheesy:

I was being patriotic. You lot should be grateful. It was the "The King's Speech". The Spanish are always asking me if I have seen it, yet. The actors made the film. The story did not move me much.