Full time trading does it really pay

So to make it quite clear "risk" equals the amount of your capital you are risking on that trade if it goes wrong, ie. Hits your stop. What you claim to be your risk 0.3% is your trade size per pip!

you are from england so you do not understand a lot of political and historical matters from the relationship between mexico and usa, any way, we have a lot, people i know, of people form the usa living illegally in mexico, and from the uk too, but these is not a political discussion site, lets focus on our matter.

Well you started it. You got very uppity unnecessarily over someone using a very common colloquial name for the USA. Since you wanted to be absolutely correct in terms of terminology, I thought I'd be correct in terms the real world facts.

Mexico has a lot of illegal aliens rather than the USA? Are you sure?

Who's heading south of the Rio Grande for a shot at a better life? Drug dealers?

Fayalac - employee or otherwise, as you are one of the greatest traders on the planet, it is rather dissapointing to us that you are still having to scrape a living in the 51st state checking people's paperwork.

Imagine my shock though, when I pulled up at McCormick & Schmicks in El Segundo the other day and who was doing the valet parking that night? Yup - Warren Buffet.

Not really.... it was a Mexican, of course. What else in LA?

LOL

But the 51st state is the UK isn't it?

fayalac - employee or otherwise, as you are one of the greatest traders on the planet, it is rather dissapointing to us that you are still having to scrape a living in the 51st state checking people's paperwork.

Imagine my shock though, when i pulled up at mccormick & schmicks in el segundo the other day and who was doing the valet parking that night? Yup - warren buffet.

Not really.... It was a mexican, of course. What else in la?

look buddy, i have helped to eat and go back to the usa a lot of american jerks who were starving here in mexico, i dont want to get into that field i dont like your words and i dont like that once you find yourself lost you try to offend my country. I dont like usa either.
Now i dont care if i will be pulled out of the site, but you are an ashole, a ****ing looser who wants everybody else to be like you because that way you can justify yourself, you are a legendary member only because you do these just to make the counter goes up?, **** you, try to go to college, try to learn something and try to do something to let you stop smelling other peoples ass, do something for yourself, ****er.

"to let you stop smelling other peoples ass"

Interesting turn of phrase, I bet it didn't translate well from Mexican... I mean Spanish.

Of course, Mexico has a huge problem with Americans jumping the border for the drugs, gals & the famous donkey show... I mean good life.

Anyway - I digress - please carry on with your strategy - you've probably made a couple of percent whilst I typed this.

well you started it. You got very uppity unnecessarily over someone using a very common colloquial name for the usa. Since you wanted to be absolutely correct in terms of terminology, i thought i'd be correct in terms the real world facts.

Mexico has a lot of illegal aliens rather than the usa? Are you sure?

Who's heading south of the rio grande for a shot at a better life? Drug dealers?

yes, mexico concentrates one of the highest rates of illegal alliens in the world, who is heading to the south?, its easy to talk when you dont know but you are rigth in one thing, since the worlds most important drug production fields are in south america and the worlds highest drug market - most consumers - are in the usa and the only connection among drug addicts and drug sellers is mexico because there is no other border, you are rigth.
If the usa attack their drug consumption our problem will decrease, but their policemen work hard at day to fight drug dealers and go to rest at night with some cocaine or grass or whatever.

If the US keeps going as it is, that will be true one day, sooner than people think. But at the moment, America is definitely still a country rather than a continent.

It's a bit like the way people think of Europe. They are a band.

it's a bit like the way people think of europe. They are a band.

i am sorry if i tried to be correct in my therms and i created some confussion, the thrut is that we are in america but we are not part of usa.
I said i was in europe last autumn, the thrut is that i was in england and ucraine, those are different countries not a band.

You haven't ever asked HC.

He's a flake, although it is interesting to see you haven't quite come to that conclusion yet.

What a convenient memory you have, my dear. I've accused you repeatedly of flying a false flag.

Whether I believe him to be a flake or not is not possibly known by you. Just because I treat someone with respect, or defend him when I believe he is being unfairly attacked, or I give him some blowback tools, is not correlated with my belief in his veracity.

There should be absolutely no doubt in your mind who I consider a flake on this forum. ;)

what a convenient memory you have, my dear. I've accused you repeatedly of flying a false flag.

Whether i believe him to be a flake or not is not possibly known by you. Just because i treat someone with respect, or defend him when i believe he is being unfairly attacked, or i give him some blowback tools, is not correlated with my belief in his veracity.

There should be absolutely no doubt in your mind who i consider a flake on this forum. ;)

i thank you for such words, but 1) he is a flake, not me, i am not trying to prove anything here, i just answered someones question. 2) if i win or not it is my account where i can see it not in that jerk´s understanding. 3) he never answered the questions i made, he focussed on attacking my words, i understand he is only trying to justify the fact that he is a looser and doesnt know a **** about trading, the only way he can do it - a very human reaction - is to probe everyone else is a looser too.

Well...., why dont you explain to me?

If you're risking 0.3%, thats means on that trade you're max loss is 0.3% of your account balance. This guy went to Howard's school of Risk:Reward. If i risk 0.3% which is actually 18%, but if its a winner, i actually risked 100%.

Last edited:
No, in fact it works on a different way.
I risk max 0.3% of my equity at each trade ( 3 usd out from each 1000 usd ).
I use no stop or limit, and not because of the nfa rules, because my account is in england i can use both of them, but i dont do it because i dont care if i have some pips against me while my trend is still lined into my direction.
If the trend change then i can 1) close that position with whatever a profit of loss it can have, 2) start my plan b or c - in such case -.
Basically i am trend chaser, i have had positions loosing 300 or more pips but since my trend hasnt changed i stick to it and eventually profit from that position.
Anyway at a previous post i said i closed a couple of positions loosing about 600 pips three weeks ago, with my rule (0.3%) i lost only 18% of my account but that same week i had a lot of winning positions so i closed the week winning 620 pips, if my invstment were higher than what i do i could be margin called.
Anyway, its not often that i have such situations, for example last week at some time i had won about 600 pips but i had some loosing positions with a total of -780 pips my net effect was -180 pips ( 5.4% of my equity - a small drawdown -), that was wednesday, i reviewed all graphs and decided there was no need to implment plan b so i sticked, thursday evening i had won 1,060 pips without open positions, it was friday when i decided to enter into a couple of positions, the first one was closed with 12 pips (very small but the trendline was starting to show signs that it would change) and the other one is actually loosing 98 pips but my trend is basically the same so i stick to it.

If you're risking 0.3%, thats means on that trade you're max loss is 0.3% of your account balance. This guy went to Howard's school of Risk:Reward. If i risk 0.3% which is actually 18%, but if its a winner, i actually risked 100%.

Please show me where I said that. I'll then correlate it with what I was on at the time. :)

What a convenient memory you have, my dear. I've accused you repeatedly of flying a false flag.

Whether I believe him to be a flake or not is not possibly known by you. Just because I treat someone with respect, or defend him when I believe he is being unfairly attacked, or I give him some blowback tools, is not correlated with my belief in his veracity.

There should be absolutely no doubt in your mind who I consider a flake on this forum. ;)

Howard - like I said - you've never asked me where I am from. You still haven't.

What flags the T2W software puts against my name is beyond my control.

You still know so little about trading that you are actually considering the guy in question might be genuine.

This makes you a fool, Howard. Plain and simple.

howard - like i said - you've never asked me where i am from. You still haven't.

What flags the t2w software puts against my name is beyond my control.

You still know so little about trading that you are actually considering the guy in question might be genuine.

This makes you a fool, howard. Plain and simple.

fool?, you ****ing idiot?, why dont you explain us what you do to p´rofit, in case you do?

SO, IF MY METHOD IS SO BAD, WHY ARE YOU WORRIED?, IF YOU HAVE RISKED A 100% (I DONT THINK SO) THEN YOUR METHOD IS SO GOOD THAT YOU SHOULD BE SIPPING PIÑAS COLADAS AT SOME CARIBBEAN BEACH INSTEAD TRYING TO FIND IF I AM DOING WHAT I SAY I DO, DONT YOU THINK SO? :whistling

No, in fact it works on a different way.
I risk max 0.3% of my equity at each trade ( 3 usd out from each 1000 usd ).
I use no stop or limit, and not because of the nfa rules, because my account is in england i can use both of them, but i dont do it because i dont care if i have some pips against me while my trend is still lined into my direction.
If the trend change then i can 1) close that position with whatever a profit of loss it can have, 2) start my plan b or c - in such case -.
Basically i am trend chaser, i have had positions loosing 300 or more pips but since my trend hasnt changed i stick to it and eventually profit from that position.
Anyway at a previous post i said i closed a couple of positions loosing about 600 pips three weeks ago, with my rule (0.3%) i lost only 18% of my account but that same week i had a lot of winning positions so i closed the week winning 620 pips, if my invstment were higher than what i do i could be margin called.
Anyway, its not often that i have such situations, for example last week at some time i had won about 600 pips but i had some loosing positions with a total of -780 pips my net effect was -180 pips ( 5.4% of my equity - a small drawdown -), that was wednesday, i reviewed all graphs and decided there was no need to implment plan b so i sticked, thursday evening i had won 1,060 pips without open positions, it was friday when i decided to enter into a couple of positions, the first one was closed with 12 pips (very small but the trendline was starting to show signs that it would change) and the other one is actually loosing 98 pips but my trend is basically the same so i stick to it.

fayalac, I hate to be a part of any 'mob' and you probably are profitable but I can't figure out the 0.3% risk either. If you don't have a stop (mental or fixed) then in my book you are risking your entire account. If you are closing a trade with "whatever" loss it has accrued then your risk isn't a predetermined 0.3% as you imply.

so, if my method is so bad, why are you worried?, if you have risked a 100% (i dont think so) then your method is so good that you should be sipping piñas coladas at some caribbean beach instead trying to find if i am doing what i say i do, dont you think so? :whistling

what are you on about!???? Can i take some of whatever you're taking????

fool?, you ****ing idiot?, why dont you explain us what you do to p´rofit, in case you do?

Compliments, eh?

Actually, I'd say a good first step would be to manage the risks you take.

Your type of system has been done a thousand times before and always the end result is the same - an account balance of zero or below.

Please carry on though, it's entertaining.

These is for everyone.
Without two or three exceptions in these forum, you guys have no idea at all what these is all about.
If, as i know, most of you are looking for a trading system or method that really works, then you are aiming to the wrong direction.
When i want to know, i ask and i listen, when i have done that, then i analyze what i was told, i conclude what i can use of that and get rid of the rest, none of you have done that.
I have teached some guys - succesfull guys - to trade, and i really dont need your approval to my trading methodology, it simply works because it has a plan, it has a trigger, it has contingent measures, it pays back far than a thousand pips each week, and i know to trade, to analyze the markets, and apply technicals. Talking about pips each pip is worth 1/10 of your investment, my success rate - after plan b and c - is over 99% and that is enough for me to make a living, i went back to mexico from ukraine last december 2 and i will be in england in two months from now and i will stay there at least three months.
Its true, i have my auditing and counselling bussiness but i win a lot more at the markets than in my bussiness just because i can and i can because i know how to do it.
You can remain in fantasy island, or dreams field, or wherever you want to stay, i will be enjoying my profits and keep working at the markets.
I had a dream a lot of years ago, i used many years to find the real way to get there, i have it and that is what i am living.
So these will be my last post at these forum.
Good luck to you all.