FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Looks like the bull are getting tested. 11524 a key area.

zcM36jdb

updated 1 min chart
could go either way...bias is slightly down...last signal was bullish

fwopyq.gif

11515 is a minor support

Good afternoon chaps,

Late late start today. Sometimes one has to surrender ones soul to the greater good as they say. :)

Also, Windows security update took out my multi-monitors so had to remove update and re-install drivers. Felt as if I was trying to bring up NYSE all by my self. :cool:

DAX - Daily Chart - PP Levels.

Trending sideways around PP level @ 11500 area imo. Can't see a move out of this range at least until GP vote is concluded. Think the opposition will run make up the desenters in Syriza's party. So target areas are PP and PP-R2 @ 11709.

We need to see it make a run for 11600 and it should bounce off PP 11500 level imo.

Attachments

• DAX_D_150715_1300.GIF
    DAX_D_150715_1300.GIF
    33.3 KB · Views: 44
get a tablet
no crashes on mine
you can do alot of analysis in bed

Good afternoon chaps,

Late late start today. Sometimes one has to surrender ones soul to the greater good as they say. :)

Also, Windows security update took out my multi-monitors so had to remove update and re-install drivers. Felt as if I was trying to bring up NYSE all by my self. :cool:

DAX - Daily Chart - PP Levels.

Trending sideways around PP level @ 11500 area imo. Can't see a move out of this range at least until GP vote is concluded. Think the opposition will run make up the desenters in Syriza's party. So target areas are PP and PP-R2 @ 11709.

We need to see it make a run for 11600 and it should bounce off PP 11500 level imo.

get a tablet
no crashes on mine
you can do alot of analysis in bed

Do have couple of tablets and had online web access but not the same as the desktop software client app.

You are right about catching up on news and doing the pre-prep stuff for getting a feel for Asia and miscellaneous stuff. It has become a dance ritual to approaching the markets. Some call it a day trading plan. I call it foreplay before we either get to screw or be screwed by the markets.

Great stuff...

(y)